Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Since I won't be able to get in here that often over the weekend, thought I'd better shoot you all a quick Merry Christmas!  or Happy Holidays for you PC types.  or Happy Hanukah for the Jewish crowd. Happy Kwanza. Feliz Navidad. etc. etc. etc.

Hope Santa gives each and every one of you a very joyous holiday.

Everyone take care and we'll see ya on the other side.

and for you Scrooges who don't celebrate the greatest time of the year, I still hope you have a nice relaxing day doing whatever you do.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to you as well... While the prefect day would be sleeping in on a day off... Younglings insist first light is the right time for opening gifts.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to all !
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, Hawk!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas! May Santa fill your stockings lavishly.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas y'all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.  My holiday travel gauntlet ends next weekend....thank goodness.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I made it thru the in laws Christmas!!!! I had a lot of help Jack Daniels and Capt Morgan. And a little puff puff. Lol! Kinda needed it for those little nephews of her’s. Shit heads. It wasn’t that bad I guess.

Now on to my family’s Christmas this weekend. We get to host it this year and I’m kind of excited about that. I guess I still have some of that Christmas spirit left over.

Happy New Years everyone! Be careful out there if your out drinking at the bars. It’s ameuter hour out there and the cops love these nights. That’s why I’ll be home snug as a bug sitting in front of the fireplace, sipping on a little Holiday Nog.
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:11 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I made it thru the in laws Christmas!!!!  I had a lot of help Jack Daniels and Capt Morgan. And a little puff puff.  Lol!  Kinda needed it for those little nephews of her’s. Shit heads.  It wasn’t that bad I guess.  

Now on to my family’s Christmas this weekend.  We get to host it this year and I’m kind of excited about that. I guess I still have some of that Christmas spirit left over.

Happy New Years everyone!  Be careful out there if your out drinking at the bars.  It’s ameuter out there and the cops love these nights.  That’s why I’ll be home snug as a bug sitting in front of the fireplace, sipping on a little Holiday Nog.

I'll be at the best honky tonk in town......my bar/garage.  Neons will be lit, football will be on, turkey will be smoked, Blanton's and Weller 12 yr will be on the rocks, Yeungling will be cold, bellies will be up to the bar, and close friends will be in attendance.  Happy New Year!

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 10:59 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I'll be at the best honky tonk in town......my bar/garage.  Neons will be lit, football will be on, turkey will be smoked, Blanton's and Weller 12 yr will be on the rocks, Yeungling will be cold, bellies will be up to the bar, and close friends will be in attendance.  Happy New Year!

Sounds like my kind of gathering!!! :)

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 04:33 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sounds like my kind of gathering!!!  :)

Indeed my good man.....you already know we dig the same tunes, they'll be on que as well.  Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have yourself a Happy New Year....hope 2018 finds you in good fortunes. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 05:07 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Indeed my good man.....you already know we dig the same tunes, they'll be on que as well.  Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and have yourself a Happy New Year....hope 2018 finds you in good fortunes. :andy:

Same to you my friend! If we lived closer I’d swing over and drink a few with ya’ll. Happy New Years!

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 07:52 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Same to you my friend!  If we lived closer I’d swing over and drink a few with ya’ll.   Happy New Years!

Hell yeah! You'd be on the invite list. Congrats on the bowl win....we snagged one today too.

Reply/Quote