Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
I hope anyone hurting finds relief. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year filled with blessings. God bless you all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, or a Happy whatever you celebrate, to all!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2017, 11:02 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope anyone hurting finds relief. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a safe New Year filled with blessings. God bless you all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Luvnuts.

I hope that offended any liberal reading it.

Being out and about I've noticed "Happy Holidays" being phased out and "Merry Christmas" is again becoming the greeting of choice these days.
Anyone else notice that?
Thank You President Trump.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 06:32 PM)Vlad Wrote: Merry Christmas to you and yours Luvnuts.

Being out and about I've noticed "Happy Holidays" being phased out and "Merry Christmas" is again becoming the greeting of choice these days.
Anyone else notice that?

Yep. Everywhere i go. By sign and mouth. I think i may have been wished Happy Holidays once this year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2017, 07:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Everywhere i go. By sign and mouth. I think i may have been wished Happy Holidays once this year.

Happy Holidays.

Twice
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everyone !

May the Force be with you.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas.

Reply/Quote

Anyone else notice that?

It was not my intent to offend anyone, but it is a smack forum  Smirk

I agree, I am seeing a return of Christ back in Christmas and I am loving it!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Anyone else notice that?

ALL holidays matter. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 01:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was not my intent to offend anyone, but it is a smack forum  Smirk

I agree, I am seeing a return of Christ back in Christmas and I am loving it!

Yeah, nothing like rampant materialistic consumerism to put the Christ back in Christmas.
Reply/Quote

Anyone else notice that?

Sure am glad we won that war on Christmas.  I hated saying Happy Holidays. Merry Christmas just rolls off the tongue so much easier.

So.......Happy Christmas!!!!!   Everyone wins!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote