Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Bengals fans!

This is the best board around and it's going to be a great year in The Jungle!

Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2017, 10:44 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Merry Christmas, Bengals fans!

Who-Dey!

Merry Christmas Brad. I hope your right. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everyone!
Reply/Quote

Who-Dey!

Merry Christmas, Brad! Merry Christmas also to the Die Hards, Fed-ups, Homers, Dalton Apologists, Marvin Haters, and all the others that make this place fun for all.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and/or whatever holiday you celebrate to my favorite virtual community!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas to all the Bengals faithfull.....
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas everyone. Safe travels and enjoy time with your loved ones. My 3 day weekend went by too fast.
Reply/Quote
I cannot make posts over the weekends but want to echo Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday wishes to everyone on this board.

Been a loyal Bengals fan for fifty years and I am so grateful to the administrators and everyone who posts on this board.

It is a really nice community with folks who share a common interest and who treat everyone in the community with respect, humor, and good will.

Thanks to everyone!

:andy: :andy: :andy:
Reply/Quote

Who-Dey!

Merry Christmas, Brad and BengalsBoard community.  The Bengals may have given us a lump of coal in our stockings yet again, but this board and its members are awesome!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 05:22 AM)Utts Wrote: Merry Christmas, Brad! Merry Christmas also to the Die Hards, Fed-ups, Homers, Dalton Apologists, Marvin Haters, and all the others that make this place fun for all.

Classic Utts...I think I fit in all of your categories to some extent.   
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 12:32 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Merry Christmas, Brad and BengalsBoard community.  The Bengals may have given us a lump of coal in our stockings yet again, but this board and its members are awesome!

Merry Christmas!

The Bengals gave us a lump of coal, but there's reasons to be optimistic for next year and the Christmas Holiday has me excited for the upcoming year!

Hopefully, I'll go to Germany to get this stem cell treatment done, and then start running regularly to hopefully get in shape to run a marathon, keep lifting weights and my brain being healed should allow me to get a nice body so I can get tons of hot babes, and then football season next year!

Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone and a very joyful and prosperous new year.
Reply/Quote

Who-Dey!

Merry Christmas Brad and everyone else! Rock On

Might be about 3 days too late in getting to this thread though lol

As long as we are moving on from Marv and PA it should be a Happy New Year and i think it should be a great year!
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and for a new conspiracy theory Mike Brown is really a space alien stolen from Area 51 to crap on everyone who has ever been a Bengals fan. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In late on this one so Happy New Year to all and hope you had a great Christmas too.

But agree completely that this board is the best and has incredible members with great insight.

Thanks to all for making it so good.

Just wish the Bengals were run as good as this board.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 09:47 PM)Go Cards Wrote: In late on this one so Happy New Year to all and hope you had a great Christmas too.

But agree completely that this board is the best and has incredible members with great insight.

Thanks to all for making it so good.

Just wish the Bengals were run as good as this board.

That is why in the one thread asking which poster you would pick to be GM i picked Holic man! Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Merry Christmas Brad and everyone else! Rock On

Might be about 3 days too late in getting to this thread though lol

As long as we are moving on from Marv and PA it should be a Happy New Year and i think it should be a great year!

Merry Christmas Nate!

Crippled people are ALWAYS late, so no worries  Hilarious

Moving on from Marvin and Paul would be incredible, but we also have to bring in replacements who don't suck, which people say that it's impossible to do worse, but let's not forget who we're dealing with and, if there's a way to do worse, especially if it's cheaper, Mike will find it.

I'm hoping to improve the offensive line, but we still have a lot of talent on this team that we can make a run with.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2017, 10:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Merry Christmas Nate!

Crippled people are ALWAYS late, so no worries  Hilarious

Moving on from Marvin and Paul would be incredible, but we also have to bring in replacements who don't suck, which people say that it's impossible to do worse, but let's not forget who we're dealing with and, if there's a way to do worse, especially if it's cheaper, Mike will find it.

I'm hoping to improve the offensive line, but we still have a lot of talent on this team that we can make a run with.

Honestly as long as the next HC isn't Hue we should be much better. So many options out there...

O'Brien, Grimm, McDaniels, Grimm, Nagy, Lafluer, Reich, Patricia, Goodwin etc.

Jay as well, i just hope if he is the next coach like all these guys they get to pick an entirely new staff. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Merry Christmas!

The Bengals gave us a lump of coal, but there's reasons to be optimistic for next year and the Christmas Holiday has me excited for the upcoming year!

Hopefully, I'll go to Germany to get this stem cell treatment done, and then start running regularly to hopefully get in shape to run a marathon, keep lifting weights and my brain being healed should allow me to get a nice body so I can get tons of hot babes, and then football season next year!

Who-Dey!

Best of luck to you, my friend, and please keep us posted!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2017, 02:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Honestly as long as the next HC isn't Hue we should be much better. So many options out there...

O'Brien, Grimm, McDaniels, Grimm, Nagy, Lafluer, Reich, Patricia, Goodwin etc.

Jay as well, i just hope if he is the next coach like all these guys they get to pick an entirely new staff. 

Yeah, I don't think it can be a guy worse than Marvin, although Mike will find him if he's out there.

I'm so afraid that Mike will bring back Hue because of familiarity and he might know that Hue won't cause much of a ruckus trying to change things or update things.  Make does seem to be evolving, though, and sounds like he may want to go all-out soon to try and win won before he hangs it up.

I think I might like Pay Shurmur here if we can get him away from the Vikings (struggled with the Browns, but it's the Browns).  I think Musgrave would be good for Dalton and the offense if we can get him away from the Broncos.  

Regardless, we need a fresh mind and we need an offensive mind.
Reply/Quote