Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas Mr Scrooge Eat Shit Tiny Tim
Christmas is back suckas.

The rich people are about to make hella jobs for these free loading sick kids.

This is what Christmas is all about. Enriching Mr Scrooge and teaching Tiny Tim to suck it the f up. They have made hella movies about it. True Christians showing us the real meaning of Christmas.

Thanks Trump. Thanks Republicans. So glad Christmas is back.
Lol, there are just some people that when you see them post you just have to read them.

Thank you for not disappointing me, lol.
(12-21-2017, 02:08 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Lol, there are just some people that when you see them post you just have to read them.

Thank you for not disappointing me, lol.

A whole lot of satire mixed with that sweet sting of reality.
Only 30% of the American people approved of this "tax cut". Drumph threw some crumbs the Rubes way, which he will later take back, while the rich will devour most of the pie.

That is not important. What is important is The Repubs and Trump can claim a "win" for his administration. They leave out the part that it was a win for the rich.
Did you see those viginas Paul Ryan and Turtle chin performing Fellatio on Trump at the news conference? Trump looked like that pork chop from North Korea standing there.
What a bunch of phony loads.
(12-21-2017, 07:33 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Only 30% of the American people approved of this "tax cut". Drumph threw some crumbs the Rubes way, which he will later take back, while the rich will devour most of the pie.

That is not important. What is important is The Repubs and Trump can claim a "win" for his administration. They leave out the part that it was a win for the rich.
Did you see those viginas Paul Ryan and Turtle chin performing Fellatio on Trump at the news conference? Trump looked like that pork chop from North Korea standing there.
What a bunch of phony loads.

Who knew that 70% of American people were tax law experts.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-21-2017, 01:23 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Christmas is back suckas.

The rich people are about to make hella jobs for these free loading sick kids.

This is what Christmas is all about. Enriching Mr Scrooge and teaching Tiny Tim to suck it the f up. They have made hella movies about it. True Christians showing us the real meaning of Christmas.

Thanks Trump. Thanks Republicans. So glad Christmas is back.

Well, not quite yet.

They still need to roll back enough regulations to get the sweatshops and child-labor back.

THEN we will see the jobs created.

Gotta have a "fair wage" so the employer can make more money to create more jobs!

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I'm so glad the war on saying Merry Christmas is over.  I was so tired of saying Happy Holidays.  Gee thanks trumpity-trumpet for bringing that back to us common folk.  So much winning, so much winning.  We've been winning so much lately that I'm going to go out and lose something this weekend, just to remember how it feels to lose so much. 

Its Merry Christmas seeping thru my walls!  Ho-Ho-Ho!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(12-21-2017, 01:23 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: True Christians showing us the real meaning of Christmas.

These aren't true Christians, no matter how much they want to claim it.  I'm more of a Christian than these people and I don't believe in a god.  The teachings of Jesus Christ have been ignored and abandoned within the party of Christian morals and family values.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-21-2017, 09:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Who knew that 70% of American people were tax law experts.

Does it really take a tax expert (or any type of expert) to postulate that the government, much less one led by Donald Trump, doesn't have the best interests of the American citizens in mind?

So sayeth Gallup via Forbes that voters are much less concerned about taxes than they are about their satisfaction with the government itself.  This doesn't seem like it would be a win for the GOP, but who knows...election time will come around again and their same ol strategies will work.  Those sly dogs!

In the meantime, I do hope the big smart daddy government is really doing what's in my best interest, even if I'm too stupid to see it.