Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas To The Board...
...members and especially OUR Admin Team!
[Image: 1337e7244828d54eafebd8cc6f6045a8.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I was expecting you to announce some great news, like Zac is fired, or something else.

Merry Christmas ?

edit: my thumbs up turned into a question mark?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 03:08 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I was expecting you to announce some great news, like Zac is fired, or something else.

Merry Christmas ?

Hilarious Boy did that throw me off.  Sorry man, no such presents...yet!
Reply/Quote
Bah humbug

Reply/Quote
Kiss ass
Reply/Quote
Dear Santa. Once again you have brought all the Whos in Who Dey a lump of coal. Why Santa, Why ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I feel sorry for some of you guy's families. Time for some people to prioritize.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 04:35 AM)Tony Wrote: Kiss ass

Are you referring to me personally?  Or just the whole board and Admin team in general?
Reply/Quote
Man is it going to be a long off season.
Reply/Quote
Feliz Navidad my brother!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 07:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I feel sorry for some of you guy's families.  Time for some people to prioritize.

Preach!! Merry Christmas to ALL of y'all!   Yeah, even you. Wink (Not directed towards you TT).
Reply/Quote
Let's all get together and spread some old fashioned covid cheer..  Mellow 
Now THAT'S the Bengals way!  ThumbsUp  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 12:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: Feliz Navidad my brother!

(12-08-2020, 12:37 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Preach!! Merry Christmas to ALL of y'all!   Yeah, even you. Wink   (Not directed towards you TT).

Merry Christmas guys.  I had just about given up on our family.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 07:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I feel sorry for some of you guy's families.  Time for some people to prioritize.

Wait, is this real? (Insult or joke?)

If it's an insult, I think the lukewarm response may be due the fact it's December 8th.  This thead would have been better served being made on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

Not saying there's anything wrong with getting in the Chistmas spirit early, but that's kind hard to do on a message board.

To each their own...
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 01:13 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Wait, is this real? (Insult or joke?)

If it's an insult, I think the lukewarm response may be due the fact it's December 8th.  This thead would have been better served being made on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

Not saying there's anything wrong with getting in the Chistmas spirit early, but that's kind hard to do on a message board.

To each their own...

It was a joke.  I'm rarely serious.  Unless I'm on your ass for the FFL Championship.  And I guess I tried to hard to lighten the mood around here though.   Wink
Reply/Quote
Less than 2 weeks. I'm wishing everyone (well, most everyone) here a Merry Christmas. And double at the Admin team.
Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 09:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Less than 2 weeks.  I'm wishing everyone (well, most everyone) here a Merry Christmas.  And double at the Admin team.
Wink

I am highly offended at your attempts to shove Christianity down my throat.

How dare you wish me a Merry Christmas.  You are lucky I won't sue you for violating my Constitutional rights.

RantRant
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am highly offended at your attempts to shove Christianity down my throat.

How dare you wish me a Merry Christmas.  You are lucky I won't sue you for violating my Constitutional rights.

RantRant

Apparently this team has ruined everyone's Christmas.  Fred, you have daughter's, wish THEM a Merry Christmas.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 03:08 AM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I was expecting you to announce some great news, like Zac is fired, or something else.

Merry Christmas ?

Sadly, this was my thought as well.   Hilarious

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Festivus.....no matter how you all celebrate the holidays, I wish a safe and happy season with family and a blessed 2021.  
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2020, 11:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sadly, this was my thought as well.   Hilarious

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanza, or Festivus.....no matter how you all celebrate the holidays, I wish a safe and happy season with family and a blessed 2021.  

Rep for wishing us a happy Festivus. I’m actually getting my list together right now for the airing of grievances. I have a lot of issues with you people, and you’re going to hear about them!

Reply/Quote