Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Merry Christmas to all!!!
I know you all will miss me Hilarious , but I am heading back to Cincinnati tonight. I am going to spend time with family, yes I have some that disown me, and friends (yes I actually have friends of all religions, races and political views).

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and wonderful holiday. We will never solve the problems of the country or the world in this forum, but I do enjoy our conversations.

I wish everyone your wished come true.

God bless you all and Go Bengals, keep the journey alive for 2023 with a win tomorrow and then next week against the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Same to you. 

Reply/Quote
Blessed Sol Invictus.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Merry Christman

Have a safe trip

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas, to you as well! Send us some Island treats from wherever it is that you normally reside.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
If Bob Cratchit couldn't afford to feed and care for Tiny Tim, he shouldn't have had kids. Er, I mean Hairy Fishmas to all!
Reply/Quote
Is there a reason your Christmas message wasn’t calling for anyone to “rot in hell”?

On another note. Has anyone ever filed bankruptcy on their morals? I know a guy with a lot of bankruptcy experience that is probably a good candidate.
Reply/Quote