Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running backs
Do you think the Bengals kick the tires on any RBs this year? After Mixon and Gio, who do we have? An ageless Peerman....is Hill coming back?
I’m not thinking a 1st or 2nd round pick, unless someone falls, but would you look at one in the 3rd?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 02:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Do you think the Bengals kick the tires on any RBs this year?  After Mixon and Gio, who do we have?  An ageless Peerman....is Hill coming back?
I’m not thinking a 1st or 2nd round pick, unless someone falls, but would you look at one in the 3rd?

Idk but a player who I would look out for is Jaylen Samuels out of NC State. He is a hybrid RB/TE
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I wouldn’t look at rb until the 5th unless there is absolute steal sitting there. To many other needs and can get a decent contributor later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 02:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Do you think the Bengals kick the tires on any RBs this year?  After Mixon and Gio, who do we have?  An ageless Peerman....is Hill coming back?

Bengals have Brian Hill and Tra Carson as the incumbent RB 3/4.
I can see the Bengals using a Day 3 pick on RB but there's no need to draft one in the first three rounds. That sends a terrible message to Bernard and Mixon.
You don't need a stable of early-round RBs on your roster to have a successful offense.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-02-2018, 03:15 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Idk but a player who I would look out for is Jaylen Samuels out of NC State. He is a hybrid RB/TE

He's not really a hybrid RB/TE.  More of a RB/slot WR.  He'd be similar to Rex Burkhead, in my opinion, without  as much running between the tackles ability.   I've watched him play for the last four years covering NC State football as a photographer.  He definitely has talents, but I'd probably call him an H-back with limited upside in any one area that does a lot of things decently.  I personally wouldn't take a flier on him before round 4 or 5.  He'd be great in the Peerman role as a backup at multiple positions and special teams guy, but I think Brandon Wilson is already our heir apparent in that role.  
Reply/Quote