Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mess with the bull...
..You get the horns.  As this Mexican matador found out the hard way.  11 inches of sharp bull horn, up the rectal cavity.  I'd say that his machismo is done, at this point.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/21/bull-gores-11-inch-horn-up-matadors-butt/

is it an omen from the gods, like a warning from Trump?  I don't know.  But this unfortunate matador is likely not going to want to climb the wall any time soon. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(03-22-2017, 11:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..You get the horns.  As this Mexican matador found out the hard way.  11 inches of sharp bull horn, up the rectal cavity.  I'd say that his machismo is done, at this point.

is it an omen from the gods, like a warning from Trump?  I don't know.  But this unfortunate matador is likely not going to want to climb the wall any time soon. Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-22-2017, 11:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
If I were not a fatty, I'd have one of those suits.
(03-22-2017, 11:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..You get the horns.  As this Mexican matador found out the hard way.  11 inches of sharp bull horn, up the rectal cavity.  I'd say that his machismo is done, at this point.

What's going to stop him from climbing the 'metaphorical' wall you want built?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
While I wish him a speedy recovery, I never actually feel bad for people when something like this happens.

Hopefully it's one less person that will ever participate in bull "fighting"
(03-23-2017, 10:32 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: While I wish him a speedy recovery, I never actually feel bad for people when something like this happens.

Hopefully it's one less person that will ever participate in bull "fighting"

I'm with this guy. 

I always cheer for the bull whenever I see or hear about bull fighting.  Maybe I'm getting old, but animal cruelty is getting more and more bothersome to this old man. 

Anyone ever heard of Mary the Elephant in Erwin Tennessee?  F***ing people piss me off.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(03-23-2017, 01:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm with this guy. 

I always cheer for the bull whenever I see or hear about bull fighting.  Maybe I'm getting old, but animal cruelty is getting more and more bothersome to this old man. 

Anyone ever heard of Mary the Elephant in Erwin Tennessee?  F***ing people piss me off.

Spot on. But can we get back to OP rascist agenda already?
(03-23-2017, 01:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm with this guy. 

I used to kind of respect the "cultural" argument to these sorts of things.

Then I lived in a place where it was "cultural" to release an ox and have the townspeople quite literally just straight up beat it to death with punches, kicks, slabs of wood, setting it on fire etc.

I kinda said screw the cultural argument after that.
(03-23-2017, 01:42 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I used to kind of respect the "cultural" argument to these sorts of things.

Then I lived in a place where it was "cultural" to release an ox and have the townspeople quite literally just straight up beat it to death with punches, kicks, slabs of wood, setting it on fire etc.

Savages.  At least we have slaughterhouses which are maybe humane.   I don't know.  Who cares, cows are delicious and you're gay if you don't eat them all the time.
(03-23-2017, 01:42 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I used to kind of respect the "cultural" argument to these sorts of things.

Where in the hell do they do that?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(03-23-2017, 10:22 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What's going to stop him from climbing the 'metaphorical' wall you want built?

(03-23-2017, 01:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Spot on.  But can we get back to OP rascist agenda already?

Hell no!  You should lighten up, and have a little fun.  Life was much more fun when light racial humor was accepted, and often appreciated.  As opposed to now, when everyone is overly sensitive, and either wants to cry or fight, or even falsely accuse people of having a "racist agenda" when people's differences are pointed out.

The truth is that I do not have a "racist agenda", though there is virtually nothing that I can say that can be accepted as proof, since the political Left has prefabricated arguments to counter any reasoning that I might offer.  So just be comfortable knowing that I'm completely happy with who I am, and if that fact bothers you, then maybe you are the one who has the "problem". 

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23