Rudi Johnson
1.72%
1 1.72%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board All-Time Bengal Team (RB)
I went with Dillon. If you pick anyone other than him or Brooks, you need to lay off the Mt. Dew.

Side note. The picture of Corey Dillon up there is the all time best jersey that the Bengals have worn. I wish they'd go back to something like that.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
While I really enjoyed watching James Brooks play, I had to vote with Corey Dillon as the better RB.

It really is a shame that Corey Dillon didn't get to play on some better Bengal teams than he did.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 04:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Corey Dillon was a beast and I would have no problem with him being the choice, but I have to vote JB. Not only is he one of my top 5 all-time favorite Bengals, and a guy who could absolutely do it all...but pound for pound, was one of the toughest SOB's to ever wear the stripes.

Spot on...JB was no joke!
Reply/Quote
Loved Brooks as a kid, but Dillon was a lone bright spot during a very dark decade.
Reply/Quote
Now this was a tough vote for me. I think James Brooks was the consummate professional as well as an outstanding football player and running back for this franchise. However, I had to vote Dillon as I think he was just a special player that does not come around very often. He was what you look for in an every down back. Speed enough to take it all the way yet just a physically dominating runner.
Reply/Quote
Chris Perry is the best Bengal RB of all time no question end the GD thread.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No Harold Green?

I think that was too short lived, but he played well on some very bad teams.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Corey Dillon, ran with power and could play every down regardless of down and distance. Did that on bad teams.

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 06:44 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Chris Perry is the best Bengal RB of all time no question end the GD thread.

Yikes! Wink

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 08:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Corey Dillon, ran with power and could play every down regardless of down and distance. Did that on bad teams.

They knew he was the weapon.  Stacked the box and he still put up those kind of numbers !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 05:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No Harold Green?

Harold Green only has 8 more rushing TDs for the Bengals than I do.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'd vote for Garrison Hearst if he was on the list...
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 08:16 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: I'd vote for Garrison Hearst if he was on the list...

Well good for you.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2015, 08:16 PM)Joe Pong Wrote: I'd vote for Garrison Hearst if he was on the list...

Good choice,

Garrison and I are tied for career rushing TDs as a Cincinnati Bengal.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Loved James Brooks ! But Corey Dillon got massive yards on some awful Bengal teams with little else but him. Have to go Dillon !
Reply/Quote
Corey is the 18th leading rusher of all time and a legitimate HOF candidate. I loved James Brook's but this is no contest. Ki-jana wins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_rushing_yards_leaders

Reply/Quote
Wow, Corey's really pulling away. Not long ago this poll was dead even.

Reply/Quote
Dillon easily. But I also think Rudi Johnson was vastly underrated and still is to this day by everyone, Bengals fans included.
Reply/Quote
Loved JB but he put the ball on the ground too much.

Dillon once held the rookie and all-time single game rushing yardage records simultaneously.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Dillon hard to ignore 6 straight 1,000 yards season as a Bengal.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote