Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Interactive 1st RD Mock
The was an annual event on the old board so we will see if we can revive it on this board.

How it works:

We list the team and give a couple suggestions and reasoning for that suggestion

For instance:

Rd1 Pk1 TITANS, they need a CB, DE, WR, and OT. So suggestions might be: Treadwell, Tunsil, Stanley Ramsey Hargraves, Bosa, Buckner ect....

Then a poll is made and folks vote on, pimp their pick.

So I will judge interest by asking for suggestions/reason for TITANs. If interest is moderate or better I will start the polls.

This is not to be confused with "The Official Board Mock" which we will be kicking off shortly.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If they stay at 1 it will be Tunsil all day. They have their franchise QB. Now a good RB. Get that OL set at tackle and they are on the right track. Their D wasnt that bad. And the QB ended the year hurt.
Reply/Quote
Hearing they like Ramsay a lot from FSU but I just don't think they take him at #1 overall. I am sure they would love to trade a couple spots. Assuming they can't get that done I think they settle on Tunsil to provide protection for Mariota.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Tunsil, Bosa, and Ramsey seem to be the only realistic options.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2016, 04:48 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Tunsil, Bosa, and Ramsey seem to be the only realistic options.

This
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote