Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Message from K Adams to Bengals fans...
This thread got thirsty quick. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 01:51 PM)Destro Wrote: She used to look much better.
LA made her into something else.

Don't be hacking on my future ex-wife...
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:37 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I will tell her that, when she gets home from the grocery store..... Wink

Ha ha, love it Wedge.  Hilarious

(01-21-2023, 12:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The two things that stood out to me were her talking about the injuries to our o-line and Allen’s turnovers.

We need to get to Allen early and hopefully force a few turnovers so they can’t get into a rhythm.

On offense, I feel like we need to put Burrow under center some to establish the run and control the game. Get Mixon running downhill and force their d to react and respect the run so they can’t just tee off on the pass rush.

I’d give anything for Kay to have my crippled babies…..

Like she said, it kind of evens things out. But we need to make them pay if we get those turnovers like she also said.

Score TD's and not just FG's. Also knowing that the Bills are 30th against the run and us having fresh bodies on the OL it would be
sweet if we just went in there with a physical attitude like we did against the Panthers and the Titans and just beat the shit out of 
them physically. Mixon just shouldn't be out there blocking if he isn't up to it. Need to see a lot of Perine and I wouldn't mind seeing
some Trayeon Williams either who is even more athletic and CAN block.

Don't think your babies would be crippled if you had them with her bud lol
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 02:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Don't be hacking on my future ex-wife...

She can come to the wedding of me and Rachel Bonnetta. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 12:24 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Her mannerisms are as beautiful as her personality.

Her everything is beautiful.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 03:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like she said, it kind of evens things out. But we need to make them pay if we get those turnovers like she also said.

Score TD's and not just FG's. Also knowing that the Bills are 30th against the run and us having fresh bodies on the OL it would be
sweet if we just went in there with a physical attitude like we did against the Panthers and the Titans and just beat the shit out of 
them physically. Mixon just shouldn't be out there blocking if he isn't up to it. Need to see a lot of Perine and I wouldn't mind seeing
some Trayeon Williams either who is even more athletic and CAN block.

I agree we definitely need to capitalize on turnovers and we can't leave points on the board by only getting field goals.

I'm loving that their defense is thirtieth against the run but I'm praying that we exploit that.  I've said it a million times but Zac tries to get too cute sometimes instead of just doing what works.

I actually wish that we'd line up with Burrow in the shotgun but Mixon a few feet behind him so that Mixon could get a running start and take hand-offs going downhill towards the line. That would allow Burrow to be in the gun where he does his best work and would also get Mixon getting the ball running downhill at full speed because I think that's where he does his best work and as a one-cut back. Giving him the ball and watching him dance in the backfield makes me cringe.

We definitely need to exploit their weakness in run defense and open up play action and the overall passing game.

(01-21-2023, 03:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Don't think your babies would be crippled if you had them with her bud lol

How do you figure? 

You have to assume that my baby with her will end up like my first kid:

[Image: dad-makes-wheelchair-toddler-today-160824-tease.jpg]

Rock On

Hilarious
Reply/Quote