Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to MB - Will you ever go all in for the fans?
Your fans have been faithful throughout the years. Here is my pitch;

I was a club season ticket holder for a very long time. My friends and family at one point held 8 seats.

Show us Mike Brown you are capable of a big move and we will call the ticket office and sign up for season tickets again. Get a trade down for Jalen Ramsey this week so he is ready to play in week 4.

If not, we will sit on the sidelines and never attend another game as long as you are in charge.

Who lives in the area and would join us? Any season tickets in any section would suffice. Would you support the move, the gesture and not maybe agree with the played involved?

The fans need to feel you will do whatever it takes to put a winning team on the field, that is not close to being a reality now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
How many Jalen Ramsey trade threads do we need?

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many Jalen Ramsey trade threads do we need?

All of them.

Everyone needs to get their hopes up for something this franchise has not and won't ever do. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many Jalen Ramsey trade threads do we need?

Reread the OP.

It is a plea to show the fan base MB wants to win, Ramsey is just the vehicle.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I appreciate your passion, but we all know it's not going to happen. Pleas, billboards, boycotting home games, the fan-fueled trade suggestions... It's just waves on a beach to MB. Ain't nothing gonna change.
Reply/Quote
It'll take more than a trade for Ramsey to get me back in PBS (as a paying fan), a lot more.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking about writing MB a hand written letter to ask why they are the way they are respectfully. Heard he actually will write some folks back. I just want to understand the mentality of the man behind the curtain. Obviously I'll be sending a self-addressed stamped envelope cause no way MB springs for a stamp.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:45 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It'll take more than a trade for Ramsey to get me back in PBS (as a paying fan), a lot more.

No doubt some will need more and more is needed to entice fans.

But, just one time I think our fan base would like to see us take a stab at a HOF type player, it may not work out, but that would be OK with me because they tried versus business as usual (losing mentality or do just enough to keep some happy).

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:48 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I'm thinking about writing MB a hand written letter to ask why they are the way they are respectfully. Heard he actually will write some folks back. I just want to understand the mentality of the man behind the curtain. Obviously I'll be sending a self-addressed stamped envelope cause no way MB springs for a stamp.

You write it and if asked, I would add my signature. Maybe a letter from fans on a Bengal message board would carry a little weight.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:56 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: No doubt some will need more and more is needed to entice fans.

But, just one time I think our fan base would like to see us take a stab at a HOF type player, it may not work out, but that would be OK with me because they tried versus business as usual (losing mentality or do just enough to keep some happy).

I will say though that if they could pull off a trade of this caliber, it's one step in the right direction.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Ramsey has only played in 50 games. Might be a little early to put him in Canton...

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You write it and if asked, I would add my signature. Maybe a letter from fans on a Bengal message board would carry a little weight.

Mike torpedoed the official message board. He may ignore it on general principle.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 06:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Reread the OP.

It is a plea to show the fan base MB wants to win, Ramsey is just the vehicle.

I just think you are plan wrong... Taylor is the person that turns this team around not a ass hole like Ramsey 
Reply/Quote
2015 would have been a great time to make a move for a "player to put us over the top". That was a truly talented team, best I had seen since the Superbowl teams.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He let Marvin leave. What else do you need. I will be there every home game. I like the party before the game way too much. Also like the kick in the ? each week. Mike brown is not going to change he is old and he passed all his football knowledge to his daughter and her husband. So bitching about the browns will get no where. Kind of like complaining to a utility company. Most of the time they are the only team in town. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 07:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: 2015 would have been a great time to make a move for a "player to put us over the top". That was a truly talented team, best I had seen since the Superbowl teams.

Yep. If we could have added a good Center or maybe a LB we would have been close.

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yep. If we could have added a good Center or maybe a LB we would have been close.

Had Dalton not broken his thumb, they might have went the distance.  The talent and chemistry was there.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Put Ramsey at RT I guess... It's foolish to give up a 1st for a CB.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 07:50 PM)t3r3e3 Wrote: Mike torpedoed the official message board. He may ignore it on general principle.

A friend of mine wrote Mike Brown in the 90s... He personally responded.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2019, 08:24 PM)jason Wrote: Put Ramsey at RT I guess... It's foolish to give up a 1st for a CB.

Why is that foolish?  The Bengals are totally into spending 1st round picks on CBs.  At least this time, they'll get a good one..  Mellow

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote