Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met Chris Carter Today
Chris Carter was at Wings and Rings today doing a radio broadcast with Dave Lapham and some other dude (Dan Hoard, maybe?).

Seems like a legit dude and just hungry to get on the field and help this team to some big things!

Told him to get after Ben and all the other QBs and he assured me that he would!

He signed a cup but I can't get it to re-size to fit.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 08:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Chris Carter was at Wings and Rings today doing a radio broadcast with Dave Lapham and some other dude (Dan Hoard, maybe?).

Seems like a legit dude and just hungry to get on the field and help this team to some big things!

Told him to get after Ben and all the other QBs and he assured me that he would!

Yeah man! Who dey!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 08:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He signed a cup but I can't get it to re-size to fit.

If literally any other person posted this thread, I wouldn't even ask this, but I'm never sure with you sooo...

What kind of "cup"?
Reply/Quote
Did he tell you to get a fall guy? I kid, I kid.

Heard Lap and Dan talking to someone when I came out of work, but I only listened briefly and didn't catch a name. It's nice to meet a Bengal in that sort of setting. Good for you.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:13 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If literally any other person posted this thread, I wouldn't even ask this, but I'm never sure with you sooo...

What kind of "cup"?
DURR

(09-18-2015, 09:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Did he tell you to get a fall guy?   I kid, I kid.

Heard Lap and Dan talking to someone when I came out of work, but I only listened briefly and didn't catch a name.  It's nice to meet a Bengal in that sort of setting.  Good for you.
lol............  he started to but then stopped himself and said "oh, what the hell......   your life looks like a train wreck anyways."  lol

Carter was signing everyone's autographs during commercials, taking pictures, and talking to everyone.  He even got out of his seat to make sure he could read my little talking device.  Seemed like a great guy.
Reply/Quote
I'm curious about the cup as well. You said you need to re-size it to fit? Who's cup was it? Used or new? Why would that be the object that you would have signed?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm curious about the cup as well. You said you need to re-size it to fit? Who's cup was it? Used or new? Why would that be the object that you would have signed?

Its Andy's cup and its the biggest vessel Brad's ever seen.
Reply/Quote
what flavor wings did he have?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:18 PM)bonesaw Wrote: what flavor wings did he have?

herb-cocainestacy
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 08:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Chris Carter was at Wings and Rings today doing a radio broadcast with Dave Lapham and some other dude (Dan Hoard, maybe?).

Awesome!!

Reply/Quote
I wish he would have kept 49. He was making a name for that number. 51 is taking some getting use to.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:59 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm curious about the cup as well. You said you need to re-size it to fit? Who's cup was it? Used or new? Why would that be the object that you would have signed?
No clue.........  I said I needed something signed and that's what the girl brought.
(09-18-2015, 10:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Its Andy's cup and its the biggest vessel Brad's ever seen.

Hardly...........  I've seen MANY.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:13 PM)djs7685 Wrote: If literally any other person posted this thread, I wouldn't even ask this, but I'm never sure with you sooo...

What kind of "cup"?

Were you thinking pee-cup ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 08:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Told him to get after Ben and all the other QBs and he assured me that he would!

Did you laugh and say, "You better, by golly"?

And did he give you that bedroom stare?

:blush:
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 03:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hardly...........  I've seen MANY.

no doubt
Reply/Quote
Dude are you for real right now? You had a freaking ball bra signed? Was it used?

I fully expect to see a "1 Brad, 1 cup" video on the net soon.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This thread took a turn for the worse quickly.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 11:51 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Dude are you for real right now? You had a freaking ball bra signed? Was it used?

I like his explanation as to why that's what he chose to have signed.

"It's what the girl brought."

Who is the girl? Why was she allowed to pick what was signed? why would she choose a dong-cradle? Will he wear it?

I'm just picturing Brad...happier than can be with his new signed schlong case...and everyone around him is giving out a side-eyed stare.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
"Did you see the size of that guy's hog?"
[Image: 670px-Choose-and-Wear-a-Protective-Cup-f...Step-7.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2015, 03:43 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hardly...........  I've seen MANY.

[Image: 6583.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote