Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Miami?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bunch of stupid blumpkins. lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Yeah Miaimi's 2-4 record is laughable.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How the **** do you lose to the Lolphins?

I also see that Rapethisburger got a hangnail and had another dramatic blockbuster return.

LOL.
Reply/Quote
Mike Wallace wide open inside the 10. Flacco lobs it out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah Miaimi's 2-4 record is laughable.

I know
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Mike Wallace wide open inside the 10. Flacco lobs it out of bounds.

There's another thread for that. Don't try to divert attention away from how bad it is for the Steelers to lose to Miami. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Exclamation 
Guys, the Dolphins are a tough team. Just look at my sig.  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Guys, the Dolphins are a tough team. Just look at my sig.  LMAO

lol @ losing to Miami by 2 TDs. 

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bunch of stupid blumpkins. lol

Steelers always play down to their level of competition, so why should this surprise anyone? They are always good for a humiliating loss or 2 every year.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:59 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Steelers always play down to their level of competition, so why should this surprise anyone? They are always good for a humiliating loss or 2 every year.

Well, they're already at 2, with 10 games left...

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, they're already at 2, with 10 games left...

They won't have anymore humiliating losses this year. Mike Tomlin said they're going to unleash Hell.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:59 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Steelers always play down to their level of competition, so why should this surprise anyone? They are always good for a humiliating loss or 2 every year.

Right. Whatever gets you through the loss.  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. Whatever gets you through the loss.  LMAO

We handle it better than the complete meltdown in JN last week. That was one depressing place. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. Whatever gets you through the loss.  LMAO

Does that include starting a dozen really bad smack threads in a very short time-frame?
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does that include starting a dozen really bad smack threads in a very short time-frame?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're talking about me. 

In that case, you're obviously clueless, as usual. I don't create bad threads. 

Ever. 

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: We handle it better than the complete meltdown in JN last week. That was one depressing place. 

Comparing yourselves to JNers. 

How far steelers fans have fallen...   Sad

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:23 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does that include starting a dozen really bad smack threads in a very short time-frame?

(10-16-2016, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're talking about me. 

Ever. 

Mellow

Wow. I was off. You were talking about yourself. 

Reply/Quote

As much as you love the Steelers  and watch them play, you should know. Anyone with a brain knows the Steelers always let the bad teams play like Super Bowl contenders against them. Trust me, there's plenty of football left, I'm not worried about the Steelers until the end of the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow. I was off. You were talking about yourself. 

No, he was definitely talking about you. All the bad threads (whining, crying and conspiracy theories) are started by you.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're talking about me. 

Ever. 

Mellow

Rfaulk's threads are the best threads. Everyone says so. THAT he can tell you.
Reply/Quote