Poll: Fins Game Ball
Burrow
Higgins
Apple
Bell
McPherson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Miami Game Game Ball
(09-30-2022, 01:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh and a shout out to Gunter for that blocked kick, too.

They say he barely missed one last week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tough choice for me between Tee and Bell, but I’m going with Tee. He was the whole offense for most of the game.

Honorable mention to Logan Wilson. He was a terror out there.

Yeah, I would have added Logan Wilson to the poll. Not just his 7 tackles (4 solo and 1 for a loss), but he was everywhere on the field. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 10:16 AM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, I would have added Logan Wilson to the poll. Not just his 7 tackles (4 solo and 1 for a loss), but he was everywhere on the field. 

He almost got back to tip and possibly pick off another ball last night too. It was a great pass, just over Logan's fingers. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 09:01 AM)Sled21 Wrote: in no way up for a game ball, but wanted to give a shout out to Flowers, who always seems to make the play. Another gem plucked by this staff.

Yes, very smart play keeping the player in bounds late in the 4th.

Reply/Quote
I had my doubts early on but very nice win. If Tua had played the whole game it may not have turned out quite the same. Not a big Tua fan but they were getting a lot of chunk plays against us with him there.
Reply/Quote
Side note: official game balls went to Bell, Higgins, and Shooter.

Reply/Quote
Between Bell and Wilson and I'm going with Bell.

He deserves the extension over Bates.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
So hard!

Without either we lose that game. They both deserve it. But for most of the game Higgins was the only offense. And it didn't seem to matter who was covering him. He's a game breaker for sure.

But Bell!!!!

Honestly if it is between keeping him or Bates, my vote is for him.
Reply/Quote
I voted Bell, although Higgins was an absolute impact player last night. But honestly, Wilson would get my biggest pat on the back. He was on fire last night. Fired up and in the middle of a lot of plays.
Reply/Quote
Tapout Tupou my new favorite Bengal...
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 10:51 AM)R3stangs Wrote: I had my doubts early on but very nice win. If Tua had played the whole game it may not have turned out quite the same. Not a big Tua fan but they were getting a lot of chunk plays against us with him there.

I don't know.  Bridgewater came out strong.  From things Burrow said I get the idea that Miami had a heck of a game plan and it took us a long time to figure it out on both sides of the ball.   And Hill is just a monster.   The defense did an incredible job keeping them to 15 points.
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins
His 59 yd TD vs Howard really put a
Jolt of energy into the team.
The offense was on life support at that time
Reply/Quote
Bell’s picks were huge. Stopped a promising drive for the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
Went with Bell, much more unusual to get 2 picks than put up Tee’s numbers.

That said, Bell’s picks weren’t overly impressive but that had a HUGE impact and Tee had some nice grabs. I could see either getting the game nod this week.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:39 AM)Tony Wrote: Tapout Tupou my new favorite Bengal...

What the hell is wrong with you?

Reply/Quote
Just give Vonn Bell a game ball every week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:37 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I voted Bell, although Higgins was an absolute impact player last night. But honestly, Wilson would get my biggest pat on the back. He was on fire last night. Fired up and in the middle of a lot of plays.

We need that with Reader out for the foreseeable future.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 12:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The Boyz made it happen in Primetime and we get to award a game ball. The nominees:

Joe Burrow: 287 yards 2 TDs 115.9 Passer Rating

Tee Higgins: 7 catches 127 yards 1 TD

Joe Mix.....OK I'm play'n

Eli Apple: The Cheetah still owes him

Vonn Bell: 4 tackles 2 INTs

Evan McPherson: 9 total points including a 57 yarder that was clutch

Other:

Von, I have him barely edging out Tee cause he had 2 monster interceptions. Tee had a great game though and so did our 
leader on Defense Logan Wilson and Sam also had his best game of the season.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 04:59 AM)Storer50 Wrote: Offensive game ball to Tee Higgins
Defensive game ball to Von Bell
Special teams ball to Gunter

Special recognition to Josh Tupou for stepping up.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

Yes, this too. Monster FG block by Jeff Gunter and Topou played good and got a sack.

Still concerned about us running the ball and stopping the run but we can work on these things on this mini bye.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote