Other
1.32%
1 1.32%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami GameBall
Pay no to the Chicken Littles we won in primetime and in dominating fashion on both sides of the ball. So obviously we must hand out a game Ball.

Andy Dalton: 296 yards, 1 TD, 111 passer rating

Jeremy Hill: Took advantage of the few holes made to grind out 71 tough yards

AJ Green: 10 catches, 173 yards, 1 TD

Mike Nugent: 5/5 in FGs (3 of 40+) and 11 total points

Carlos Dunlap: 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 PDs

Darqueze Dennard: Team high 6 tackles and filled in admirably.

Geno Atkins: 1.5 sacks, plus folks get mad when I don't include him
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Had to go with AJ. 173 yards on 10 catches? That was almost half of our total net yards on offense. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Green all day. He didn't make contested catches because he was 7-11 --- open all day.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
AJ Green. MVP of both our wins so far.

Reply/Quote
I had Dalton week 1, but Green gets it week 4.
Reply/Quote
Thought about picking Dunlap, but it's too damned hard to ignore how dominant AJ Green was. Green it is.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
AJ, hands down......with a nod to Nugent.  I've been a rather harsh critic of his, but 5 for 5 is damn good.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Green dominated, but since he gets so little love and is usually invisible unless he misses one or two, I went with Nuge.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I wanted to go with AJ again but have to give Nugent his props. Five field goals when the offense could do nothing in the red zone again was big. They weren't all chip shots either.
Reply/Quote
Vontaze Burfict
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 09:56 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Vontaze Burfict

I kind of hope they gave it to him (even though I voted AJ).

I know the Dolphins aren't very good, but the difference with Burfict in there is like night and day. 

Reply/Quote
AJ Green took the game over early and the dolphins never recovered. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Nice to have several worthy players finally, but I'd give it to AJ. He made some great catches last night.
Reply/Quote
Really nice to have several deserving players. I voted AJ, but Nugent is equally deserving, Burfict ignited the defense, Dunlap was dominant, and a special shout-out to Geno for sacking Tannehill AND Bushrod at the same time!!
Reply/Quote
Voted AJ - he put the offense on his back and the jump ball completely changed the course of the game
Reply/Quote
AJ Green really came to play and gets my MVP vote.

But Geno launching lineman back into his own QB was my favorite play of the game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
A close second in my voting would be entire defense.

Other than the breakdown on long early TD. They buckled down and gave up nothing.

Stats may not show but Peko had good game as well. Burfict was already being a vocal leader on sideline too.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Voted for Dunlap cause of the Defense holding the Phins to one play, Dunlap dominated.

Could of went Burfict cause he seemed to be the catalyst for our great Defensive play after that one play.

AJ had one hell of a game though no question and was our Offense pretty much. Kind of expected him to go off on that Secondary though.

Nice kicking by the Nuge. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I feel like voting for Andy just because of all the people who were ripping him to shreds in the game day thread while he was having a fantastic game. Loved that he suckered the Dolphins into 3 encroachment penalties with hard counts. Just more little stuff that goes unnoticed.

Still, it's hard not to vote for Green as he was a dominant force again. Dunlap was beastly and Jeremy deserves a medal for getting 71 yards behind this line. Especially when Gio was held to 18 yards on 10 carries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel like voting for Andy just because of all the people who were ripping him to shreds in the game day thread while he was having a fantastic game. Loved that he suckered the Dolphins into 3 encroachment penalties with hard counts. Just more little stuff that goes unnoticed.

Still, it's hard not to vote for Green as he was a dominant force again. Dunlap was beastly and Jeremy deserves a medal for getting 71 yards behind this line. Especially when Gio was held to 18 yards on 10 carries.

Jesus, people were bashing Dalton in the game day thread? Does a QB have to play like the best of all time to get any positive recognition? Dalton had a really good game.
Reply/Quote