Other
1.32%
1 1.32%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami GameBall
(09-30-2016, 01:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I feel like voting for Andy just because of all the people who were ripping him to shreds in the game day thread while he was having a fantastic game. Loved that he suckered the Dolphins into 3 encroachment penalties with hard counts. Just more little stuff that goes unnoticed.

Still, it's hard not to vote for Green as he was a dominant force again. Dunlap was beastly and Jeremy deserves a medal for getting 71 yards behind this line. Especially when Gio was held to 18 yards on 10 carries.

(09-30-2016, 01:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jesus, people were bashing Dalton in the game day thread? Does a QB have to play like the best of all time to get any positive recognition? Dalton had a really good game.

I've resorted to talking on Facebook with my buddies during games.....I can't even stomach some of the insanity on Gameday anymore....and you're right Shake, I thought Jeremy ran his guts out last night.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 09:24 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Thought about picking Dunlap, but it's too damned hard to ignore how dominant AJ Green was.  Green it is.

This - followed by a consistent night by Nugent
Reply/Quote
Green gets my vote. Carlos was still impressive though.

Of the 'other' category, thought Uzomah deserved mention. He caught 4 of 5 targets.
Reply/Quote
They didn't hit 400 home runs in the first quarter so they should all be fired!

Oh wait..it's football..
AJ put on a show for sure and the usual goat, Nugent has been hitting all his FGs and XPs all season except for the one early on..
I have to give some credit for Andy not giving up on the O-line, but for the most part he stayed fairly clean most of the game as opposed to what happened in NY..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 02:53 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Green gets my vote.  Carlos was still impressive though.

Of the 'other' category, thought Uzomah deserved mention.  He caught 4 of 5 targets.

Yeah he came in with only 7 catches on 17 targets, so it was an encouraging game for Uzomah.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
offense - AJ
defense - Carlos
special t's- Nuge

AJ was my vote.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
AJ Green
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
If it ended up being a one score game I would have given it to Nugent.

But Green takes it.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 01:32 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Jesus, people were bashing Dalton in the game day thread? Does a QB have to play like the best of all time to get any positive recognition? Dalton had a really good game.

They sure were, it was a full on Dalton bash going on in there and yes he did have a really good game once again.

He has played fantastic this year considering how bad the OL has played. Looks like he has only improved from last year.

Zampese has hindered him at times as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2016, 04:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: They sure were, it was a full on Dalton bash going on in there and yes he did have a really good game once again.

He has played fantastic this year considering how bad the OL has played. Looks like he has only improved from last year.

Zampese has hindered him at times as well.

I guess anything goes wrong it's on Dalton. Playcalling is shit - Dalton. Receiver drops a TD - Dalton. Offensive line getting man handled on both the run blocking and pass protection - Dalton.
Reply/Quote
It was a tough choice it could have gone to Green or Dunlap or Nugent imo but I picked Dunlap. He really was a force to be reckoned with all night.
Reply/Quote
Voting is as it should be. A.J. put on a clinic. Honorable mention to Andy, because you have to have the ball delivered to show what you can do when it is.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
AJ, Nuge, and Dunlap are the deserving ones.

As there is only one, it has to go to AJ.
Reply/Quote
I thought AJ was great. Andy,Hill and Carlos were very good....have to go with AJ.
Reply/Quote
AJ hands down.

But they wouldn't throw at PacMan all game.
Reply/Quote