Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami @ Pittsburgh
Don't look now but Miami is up 14-0!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh Lord, make this happen. I think I just pee'd a little.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Dolphins can actually pull this off I might have to stay up all night and listen to the Steelers' hotline.
Reply/Quote
What do ya know? The Steelers are looking like the 2-4 team that they are.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 10:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What do ya know?  The Steelers are looking like the 2-4 team that they are.

Yeah but the Dolphins are looking very 0-6 now, too.  Oooh, bit of a screw job from the refs from the Steelers...the fix is on the NFL is going to force the Dolphins to win!

Whoops, it's under review and will get overturned...the fix is on for the Steelers again.

EDIT - The ruling stands! IT"S FIXED FOR MIAMIAIAIAIA!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 10:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah but the Dolphins are looking very 0-6 now, too.  Oooh, bit of a screw job from the refs from the Steelers...the fix is on the NFL is going to force the Dolphins to win!

Whoops, it's under review and will get overturned...the fix is on for the Steelers again.

Stands as called.  The commentators are audibly outraged..   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What kind of Tom foolery was that? So Bengals in white.

Reply/Quote
Damn Dolphins are going to lose the game on porpoise.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 10:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What kind of Tom foolery was that? So Bengals in white.

And that's why Miami is 0-6 when they do stupid shit like that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 10:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And that's why Miami is 0-6 when they do stupid shit like that.

Suzy kolber is pretty. That is all!

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 09:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Don't look now but Miami is up 14-0!

I just looked. It's 27-14, the other team.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I don't mean to be the harbinger of doom, but Bengals fans need to get a firm grip on the reality of the situation. 

The Bengals are a poorly run franchise that's never going to win anything as long as (at least) Mike Brown and his antiquated ways, are in charge. 

The Steelers (and many other teams) are actually run like a proper NFL team and when they get "down", they don't stay down for long. 

BUT...on a positive note? My opponent only has Fitzy going in FF and i'm leading him by 1/10th of a point, so i'm not really rooting for him to get the ball back right now.  Mellow

Let's see if Tomlin goes for it on 4th...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:25 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't mean to be the harbinger of doom, but Bengals fans need to get a firm grip on the reality of the situation. 

The Bengals are a poorly run franchise that's never going to win anything as long as (at least) Mike Brown and his antiquated ways, are in charge. 

The Steelers (and many other teams) are actually run like a proper NFL team and when they get "down", they don't stay down for long. 

BUT...on a positive note? My opponent only has Fitzy going in FF and i'm leading him by 1/10th of a point, so i'm not really rooting for him to get the ball back right now.  Mellow

Let's see if Tomlin goes for it on 4th...

Punting...I'm ****ed. 

Pretty typical though. The steelers are always doing something to screw up my enjoyment of football.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote