Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Trading pick 48 for Rosen
As per CBS.com

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-rosen-trade-rumors-dolphins-reportedly-closing-in-on-deal-with-cardinals-to-send-no-48-pick/
Reply/Quote
Good for him. Not 100% sold on Rosen. He’s getting a lot of hype but there’s always a reason why a team may want to part ways. AZ knows they didn’t give him a good supporting cast, but yet still wants to wash their hands from him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's more than what I'd give up for him. I think Rosen is worth a 3rd round pick at this point.
Reply/Quote
It might work out for him down there but...I can't say I'm worried that we play Miami this year right now.

Reply/Quote
I would have given up a 2nd rounder to get Josh Rosen over taking Drew Sample in 2nd round.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 09:43 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I would have given up a 2nd rounder to get Josh Rosen over taking Drew Sample in 2nd round.

I am going to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt until he proves us wrong. If a blocking TE is the linchpin of his offense then you get your guy when you feel you need to. For a team who couldn't block worth of crap having what essentially is a 6th linemen to help out seems like a strong idea.

All that aside, I really am not a fan of Rosen so I wouldn't have given up a 2nd for him no matter who we took. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 09:49 AM)Au165 Wrote: I am going to give Taylor the benefit of the doubt until he proves us wrong. If a blocking TE is the linchpin of his offense then you get your guy when you feel you need to. For a team who couldn't block worth of crap having what essentially is a 6th linemen to help out seems like a strong idea.

All that aside, I really am not a fan of Rosen so I wouldn't have given up a 2nd for him no matter who we took. 

I'm not against Drew Sample as a pick, just thought there were better players on the board with (much) more upside. But you're right, if he is a staple in the offense, it's probably worth the pick. He doesn't have to be a 500+ yard receiver as long as he's helping the offense as a whole produce more. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote