Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mic'd up Championship Game
(02-03-2022, 12:56 AM)Tony Wrote: Yup, he wasn't happy.. Burrows attention to everything is insane. On the drive where we got 3 to get to 13 on the 3rd down play Perine had a TD on the screen but he went the wrong way. He goes to the middle and it's a TD.. Burrow was in his ear immediately.  He doesn't miss anything...

I've watched that replay several times, it would have taken a herculean effort for Perine to score.    One of the D lineman was right there to stop him had be taken the correct route.    Not saying it couldn't have happened but nothing close to a no doubter as I'm hearing so many people say (including Romo).
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2022, 05:01 PM)Whacked Wrote: Video taken down Sad

Just click on the underlined Watch on YouTube part in the OP Whacked. It will take you there.
Reply/Quote
Bumping this for Whacked since evidently he didn't see it. Click on the Watch On YouTube and you can see it in the OP.

This is a must see vid for Bengals fans. At least the first half.
Reply/Quote
Why Burrow is great...

"WHEN we score we are going for two!

Chase "*&$%*"

JB9 is a different animal. Tiger
Reply/Quote
I rewound Chase and that ugly cry after the kick so much it almost brought me to tears. Had to move on past the scene. He one of those friends mess around and have you in tears....

He love the game. Clearly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/HedQu_OKMDI

This version has the Cincy radio calls on it. I like this better.
Reply/Quote