Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Irvin's bold prediction
Michael said Jamar Chase will have more receiving yards that all the Ravens WRs COMBINED! Love it, hopefully he nailed it, definitely possible!

Tiger Rock On Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Michael Irvin says a lot of crazy, off the wall crap. But in this case, I think the odds of accuracy is in his favor.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Michael Irvin says a lot of crazy, off the wall crap. But in this case, I think the odds of accuracy is in his favor.

I certainly agree.  This one sounds absurd however with the Ravens QB situation and WR group it really could happen.
Reply/Quote
Geez I go back and forth between ESPN and the NFL channel. Haven’t seen squat on our game. Very frustrating. Must have been on ESPN when they talked about our game on NFL channel.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:13 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Geez I go back and forth between ESPN and the NFL channel. Haven’t seen squat on our game. Very frustrating. Must have been on ESPN when they talked about our game on NFL channel.

They’re waiting for you to change stations before they report. Ninja

I’m guessing since we are the late game our coverage will increase as the day progresses.

Reply/Quote
He may well be right
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I watch NFL Network and like bold predications. That is not bold. Ravens and WR passing yards have been low since Lamar Jackson got there. Was a period of RBs and TEs doing 90% of the work out the.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
98 yards might be more than all the Ravens WRs...
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 12:57 PM)M.W. Wrote: Michael said Jamar Chase will have more receiving yards that all the Ravens WRs COMBINED!  Love it, hopefully he nailed it, definitely possible!

Tiger    Rock On  Who Dey

They will roll everything to slow Chase.  My guess is Zac will counter by putting Chase in motion and letting him take snaps out of the slot.  Just a guess, but Hamilton can't stay with  Chase.  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:41 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They will roll everything to slow Chase.  My guess is Zac will counter by putting Chase in motion and letting him take snaps out of the slot.  Just a guess, but Hamilton can't stay with  Chase.  

Zac is old school. Although they add stuff during the year he notoriously holds back offense for the playoffs. He won’t go to it unless he needs it. But if you remember the flea flicker and the Mixon TD pass were critical times. Look for a surprise or trick play to increase our lead to 14 points. That’s when he uses them. To get us in command of the game.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:41 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They will roll everything to slow Chase.  My guess is Zac will counter by putting Chase in motion and letting him take snaps out of the slot.  Just a guess, but Hamilton can't stay with  Chase.  

I think they're going to blitz and try to put pressure of Burrow and let their corners go man. They'll try to do 10 min drives on offense and shorten the game.
Reply/Quote
This almost happened last week. It’s not really even that bold of a prediction.

In the week 18 game, Ravens WRs combined for 4 catches for 103 yards, while JaMarr Chase went 8 for 86.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote

Zac is old school. Although they add stuff during the year he notoriously holds back offense for the playoffs. He won’t go to it unless he needs it. But if you remember the flea flicker and the Mixon TD pass were critical times. Look for a surprise or trick play to increase our lead to 14 points. That’s when he uses them. To get us in command of the game.

Reply/Quote
They don’t throw to their wide receivers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hopefully he's right. I'd love to see Chase have some explosive plays.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 01:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 98 yards might be more than all the Ravens WRs...

I think in the last 3 games the entire WR room only has like 130 something yards. It's not a bold prediction at all hah
Reply/Quote
I don’t care if Ja’Marr Chase catches one pass for a five yard gain as long as the Bengals win. With that said, watching #1 catch some bombs might be nice especially if it completely demoralizes the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 03:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I don’t care if Ja’Marr Chase catches one pass for a five yard gain as long as the Bengals win.  With that said, watching #1 catch some bombs might be nice especially if it completely demoralizes the Ravens.

And pisses off Fart Scott....  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 03:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And pisses off Fart Scott....  Hilarious

Yes, Mr. Red Dot himself! I do think the Baltimore defense might try to take out Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
All Ravens WRs for the entire year combined got 1,517 yards. That's 89.2 yards per game from all of their WRs combined, so pretty solid odds that actually happens.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote