Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan OUT???
I just heard Ken Broo say that Michael Jordan is down with an "illness", not COVID.

Well, we have been saying the offensive line sucks all season, and now the entire line will have been replaced. Ugh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
lol four backup o lineman on one of the worst o lines in football... what could go wrong?!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:29 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: lol four backup o lineman on one of the worst o lines in football... what could go wrong?!

Incoming best PFF O-line performance of the year?!
Reply/Quote
Shaq Calhoun getting the start at LG.
Reply/Quote
This means the offensive line will be Adeniji, Calhoun, Price, Redmond, and Johnson. Fortunately due to the wind the Bengals should be running the ball most of the time.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This means the offensive line will be Adeniji, Spain, Price, Redmond, and Johnson. Fortunately due to the wind the Bengals should be running the ball most of the time.

No way Spain starts.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This means the offensive line will be Adeniji, Calhoun, Price, Redmond, and Johnson.  Fortunately due to the wind the Bengals should be running the ball most of the time.

Shaq Calhoun starting in place of Johnson

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
"I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me."

Poor Joe, poor offense, goodness gracious. This is just pitiful, man.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This means the offensive line will be Adeniji, Calhoun, Price, Redmond, and Johnson.  Fortunately due to the wind the Bengals should be running the ball most of the time.

They should also be crowding the LOS and run blitzing with LBs and Safeties in the A gap.

They should also be playing Ross over Thomas.

They should also be giving some carries to Traveyon Williams.

They should be playing with an extra lineman and rushing the ball against this defense.

Think they will do any of this?  Me neither.  It is either a tank job, or they literally think doing the opposite of what is logical will somehow results in a Costanza-like positive.  

"Hello, my name is George, I am unemployed and live with my parents"-  Hot woman totally interested.

"Hello, we are the Bengals and we are going to employ defense by France (run the other way with our arms waving in the air)" _  Tannehill fumbles five times without being touched?  Seems likely.  
Reply/Quote
What a year.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:40 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They should also be crowding the LOS and run blitzing with LBs and Safeties in the A gap.

They should also be playing Ross over Thomas.

They should also be giving some carries to Traveyon Williams.

They should be playing with an extra lineman and rushing the ball against this defense.

Think they will do any of this?  Me neither.  It is either a tank job, or they literally think doing the opposite of what is logical will somehow results in a Costanza-like positive.  

"Hello, my name is George, I am unemployed and live with my parents"-  Hot woman totally interested.

"Hello, we are the Bengals and we are going to employ defense by France (run the other way with our arms waving in the air)" _  Tannehill fumbles five times without being touched?  Seems likely.  

Lost me here. Ross provides nothing special over Thomas. Thomas does everything Ross does and plays ST. 
Reply/Quote
Man that sure is a patchwork Oline.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Well this should be interesting...

Better be rotating all 3 backs today because they should be getting a lot of carries.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well this should be interesting...

Better be rotating all 3 backs today because they should be getting a lot of carries.

Exactly, Murdock! This is NOT the game for Joe Burrow to pass 50 times!
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:50 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Exactly, Murdock!  This is NOT the game for Joe Burrow to pass 50 times!

On que, the bengals pass the ball 60 times. 

We have no business winning this game. Our defense is atrocious. Would our offensive line even start on a college team?
Reply/Quote
So there's only 2 backup linemen and one of them was just signed three days ago???
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: So there's only 2 backup linemen and one of them was just signed three days ago???

yep

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 01:42 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Lost me here. Ross provides nothing special over Thomas. Thomas does everything Ross does and plays ST. 

Thomas does not take the top off a defense.  Not remotely.  Say what you will about Ross's drops, but the guys underneath ate very well when Ross was going vertical.  I STILL can't understand why they never screen the guy.  
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2020, 02:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: So there's only 2 backup linemen and one of them was just signed three days ago???

Fun times huh ?
Reply/Quote
Well.....

Sounds like it's oline tryout day today... Live!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote