Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan pff grade 23
I know im still pissed about Burrow , but come on how do you score so low....
Reply/Quote
More the reason Zac should be canned. Giving this turd multiple chances and leaving him in as he's getting thrashed all because he looks the part.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:07 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I know im still pissed about Burrow , but come on how do you score so low....

I mean, it's not like he was the worst starter on the OL last year and the team had no intention of replacing him in the offseason...oh wait...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Prior to the game, people were tweeting out "who do you want our starting 5 to be" to guys like Matt Minich.

They didn't include Michael Jordan.

Now, it has been made clear to me that coaches don't give a damn what fans think, but why are the coaches sticking with Jordan when everyone who watches the team seems to agree that he's not worthy of starting for this team?
Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan should improve enough to secure a starting spot on the OL next year. The coaching staff has so much invested in him! No sense in turning back now!

You think last off-season was long? Just wait for the upcoming one.! It's going to be 8 straight months of the same talk of who is to blame for what has happened to the player who has given us the best chance to win in a very long time. Actually, it's going to be a very long week waiting to hear the full extent of his injury.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Jordan’s PFF score is too high.
Reply/Quote
Shows you how good Jim Turner is with judging talent.

Asshat needs shitcanned.
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked he didn't get a -23. He was getting rolled like a pizza dough.
Reply/Quote
Do we have any other scores?

I thought Hakeem looked much worse at RT than he has at LT; maybe he can try LG.

Didn't notice much coming from Jonah's side, but admittedly lost interest after the Burrow injury

Spain and Hopkins seemed solid.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Prior to the game, people were tweeting out "who do you want our starting 5 to be" to guys like Matt Minich.

Now, it has been made clear to me that coaches don't give a damn what fans think, but why are the coaches sticking with Jordan when everyone who watches the team seems to agree that he's not worthy of starting for this team?

What kind of surprised me was the fact Bobby Hart was active but not playing.
I'm not a Hart fan, but I would have rather seen Hart at RT and Adeniji at OG than Adeniji at RT and Jordan at OG.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do we have any other scores?

I thought Hakeem looked much worse at RT than he has at LT; maybe he can try LG.

Didn't notice much coming from Jonah's side, but admittedly lost interest after the Burrow injury

Adeniji is most comfortable on the left side according to Adeniji. It's where he played his junior and senior year.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 04:50 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Adeniji is most comfortable on the left side according to Adeniji. It's where he played his junior and senior year.

The announcers said that yesterday was the first time (start?) Spain had a RG in his career; he's made his living at LG. perhaps but him there and if they still hard a hard on for MJ they can play him at RG; at least that way the QB will see it coming.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
It is just crazy that all of us on the boards and everyone in the media knew the Bengals were going to get Joe killed. We also all knew, as did PFF, that MJ is a liability. How stupid are Zac and Turner to put a liability in a spot where the plant knee is most vulnerable. Same position that got Carson injured, although Steinbach was typically very good. gee, let's keep a liability on ice skates protecting the direct shot at Joe's plant knee in the pocket.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:07 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: I know im still pissed about Burrow , but come on how do you score so low....

Pretty sure Billy Price had a score of 18 against the Titans. These are the kind of scrubs we had protecting a franchise QB. Shame on you Mike Brown. Shame on you Duke Tobin. Shame on you Zac Taylor. I hope you all get develop a case of never ending hiccups.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 01:18 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Prior to the game, people were tweeting out "who do you want our starting 5 to be" to guys like Matt Minich.

I’d rather have Matt Minich coaching this team than ZT. Dude knows his stuff.

Reply/Quote
"We don't value the guard position that much."

- Mike Brown

"Gee, thanks asshole!"

- David Klinger, Jeff Blake, Jon Kitna, Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, Joe Burrow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I guess I am the only one who thinks this is a sign?

Michael Jordan 23. Dude is about to become a GOAT.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 07:58 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’d rather have Matt Minich coaching this team than ZT. Dude knows his stuff.
Ide rather have literally anyone else. Except Gase, he has a more punchable face than Taylor.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 11:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I guess I am the only one who thinks this is a sign?

Michael Jordan 23. Dude is about to become a GOAT.

Is this his Billy Bob moment?

He let Lance get hurt, they scan his cat, and he comes back like a legend to catch a hook and ladder pass and beat Pitt?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmB10GoYZwejPgdzJdTBa...g&usqp=CAU]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do we have any other scores?

Adeniji 63.7 overall (best to date), passpro 59.8, run block 75.3 (best by far). 
Jonah 58.8 overall, pass 75.7, run 36.9
Spain 53.8 overall, pass 40, run 69.7
Hopkins 64.9 overall, pass 50.4, run 71

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote