Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Silver Tweet
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis approached Hue with a last-ditch proposal to keep him in Cinci, with succession plan. They are very close...

2016 may be Marvin's last year.
Reply/Quote
Not without a replacement.

Give it 2 years and see if Haslam pulls a Haslam
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not without a replacement.    

Give it 2 years and see if Haslam pulls a Haslam

They are offering Hue a successor plan! 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:59 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Bengals coach Marvin Lewis approached Hue with a last-ditch proposal to keep him in Cinci, with succession plan. They are very close...

2016 may be Marvin's last year.

I hope this is true and I hope it comes to fruition. 

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:04 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I hope this is true and I hope it comes to fruition. 

Silver tweeted it. Time will tell.
Reply/Quote
Call me confused....but isn't Hue already headed to Cleveland?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: Call me confused....but isn't Hue already headed to Cleveland?

Yes, unless Bengals formulate an offer Hue can't refuse.
Reply/Quote
Maybe Marvin offers to step down and hand it to him NOW.

Wishful thinking?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:02 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: They are offering Hue a successor plan! 

He accepted the Cleveland offer. Unless I have grossly misread this... It sounds like the effort by marvin didn't work.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He accepted the Cleveland offer.   Unless I have grossly misread this...     It sounds like the effort by marvin didn't work.

Yeah after looking into it more, that's what I'm getting out of this too.

Reply/Quote
When Michael Said "They are very close..." he meant that Marvin and Hue were close friends.. not close to a deal.. Hue is going to Cleveland
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/687343569196077056

Quote:If you are a Bengals fan who wanted Hue to stay: Leaving was harder for him than you would believe
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/687343569196077056

Sad

Reply/Quote
He's going to Cleveland. They said its done on ESPN and mentioned the part about Lewis approaching him (which was just speculation) He's going to need the luck with a backass organization like Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
Typical Bengals.....you get your hopes up, only to get kicked in the berries.....smh.

Reply/Quote
When Haslam pulls a Haslam and fires him in two years we will hire him lol

On a serious note.    Look for a possible similar offer to get dirk Koetter. He and marvin are also very close
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Typical Bengals.....you get your hopes up, only to get kicked in the berries.....smh.

I haven't had hope since before the Chargers WC game a few years ago 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Typical Bengals.....you get your hopes up, only to get kicked in the berries.....smh.

Come on man.  One of Katie and Troy's daughters will be old enough to hand over the HC job soon enough.
Reply/Quote
wtf are you people talking about? The succession plan was to help get Hue to stay in Cincinnati.

He is gone.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: wtf are you people talking about? The succession plan was to help get Hue to stay in Cincinnati.

He is gone.

Marvin / Mike Brown tried to get Hue to stay in Cincy... Because he and marvin are "close" buds -  But didn't work - He went to the Stains
Reply/Quote