Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Silver Tweet
(01-13-2016, 04:27 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Marvin / Mike Brown tried to get Hue to stay in Cincy... Because he and marvin are "close" buds -  But didn't work - He went to the Stains

So close marvin had already told him everything he needed to know about this organization (*cough* family nickle and dime store) 

Work for a guy who swindled a quarter of the country with sticky gas pumps, or decrepit old man and his lousy hand-out kids?  Tough question.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:31 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: So close marvin had already told him everything he needed to know about this organization (*cough* family nickle and dime store) 

Work for a guy who swindled a quarter of the country with sticky gas pumps, or decrepit old man and his lousy hand-out kids?  Tough question.

yes this organization and owner was so bad.. that Hue came back to the organization which offered him a job.. hmmm glad we have that family running this show and not some mega rich owners like in St. Louis that is leaving that city behind

Who Dey Mike Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: https://twitter.com/mikesilver/status/687343569196077056

Sounds like a load if crap to me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:53 PM)McC Wrote: Sounds like a load if crap to me.

I would not be surprised that Marvin and Hue talked about future of the organization.. I don;t think the talk came after he agreed with the Browns but before.
Reply/Quote
If Marvin was that concerned he would have stepped down.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 04:48 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: yes this organization and owner was so bad.. that Hue came back to the organization which offered him a job.. hmmm glad we have that family running this show and not some mega rich owners like in St. Louis that is leaving that city behind

Who Dey Mike Brown

feels better when nepotism shoves it in your ass.  our stadium deal has that, 'come sit on daddy's lap' feel to it.
Reply/Quote
We'll shift the succession plan to Guenther.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Another potential HC replacement leaves again, this time to a divisional rival. Great job Bengals, we have a coach who the players and the city like and instead of giving him a shot, we continue down the same playoff winless road. I love Marvin but the time has come to part ways. Yes, I know it's not going to happen. But after Saturday night, this is salt in the wounds.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 05:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: We'll shift the succession plan to Guenther.

Swell...... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 06:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Swell...... Mellow

That's exactly what Front Geunt will do.  Swell right the **** up.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is one of two owners who voted against Rams moving and the other was Oakland probably so they'd have a better chance at moving. Who Dey Mike Brown is rght!!!!! For all the crap we've giving him over the last decade, I'm glad to have him
Reply/Quote