Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan Laying For Ohio State Revenge
One of the largest crowds in football is Ann Arbor when Ohio State comes to Michigan. I'm an Ohio State Fan that will say i feel a Michigan Win coming Saturday. Ohio State with it's rookie quarterback is set for Michigan to get some revenge, and at packed house in Michigan, it just has a feel of Michigan's time to Win. Throw out the other games, Ohio State at Michigan is different, and the rookie QB may be overwhelmed by this one.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Lol, that freshman QB is gonna light them up! Too many weapons and that massive offensive line protecting him and opening up lanes a truck could drive through for the RBs. I just don’t see this “ripe for revenge” scenario. I expect we go into their house and whoop that ass as per status quo.

And remember fans, ITS NOT A RIVALRY GAME WHEN ONE TEAM ALWAYS WINS!

GO BUCKEYES!
Reply/Quote
That rookie QB will probly put up more points in the first half than michigan does all game.
Reply/Quote
That team from up north is showing the bucknuts what’s out back of the woodshed.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Could have make a million dollars betting $100 on a Georgia/Cincinnati/Michigan/Oklahoma State playoff at the start of the year.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well THAT didn’t go well. Seems every damn time I open my mouth about one of my teams, they come out and absolutely shit the bed. Its why I stay outta the weekly “vs Whoever” Prediction threads in JN.

Kudos to you _ichigan!
Reply/Quote
Yes OSU had some bad play calling and bad tackling but that had to be one of the most biased officiated games i've ever seen. TTUN could have gotten away (and pretty much did) with murder. Got away with so many holds and DPI's. So damn disgusting.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ohio State made a solid move up to number 2 but is likely done...just like that. Two loss team that won't play in their conference championship.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 05:44 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Ohio State made a solid move up to number 2 but is likely done...just like that.  Two loss team that won't play in their conference championship.

I think OSU still can get in. I think they drop to #5 at worst and stay ahead of ND. It's very possible by the end of next week that UC and ND are the only 1 loss teams left in the top 10. If that happens, i don't see any way they put either of them ahead of a 2 loss OSU or Bama although Bama is losing to Auburn right now.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 07:06 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I think OSU still can get in. I think they drop to #5 at worst and stay ahead of ND. It's very possible by the end of next week that UC and ND are the only 1 loss teams left in the top 10. If that happens, i don't see any way they put either of them ahead of a 2 loss OSU or Bama although Bama is losing to Auburn right now.

They aren’t getting in and they don’t deserve it. Young team. Let’s get em next year. I think there are one or two actual playmakers coming in at LB. And Jesus Stroud needs to learn how to move. He is a tree sometimes. I know the Ewers kid is a great passer but can he run at all?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
If Michigan beats Iowa in the Championship Game, the media word is that Ohio State will be the Big Ten team ranked highest behind Michigan in The Nation. So Ohio State would go to The Rose Bowl. That is GREAT for me. I would LOVE to have Ohio State on New Years Day around 4 to 8 PM in what is always the most watched game on New Years Day. It would be Ohio State of the Big 10 vs Pac 12 Winner Utah. The Grand Daddy of Bowl Games will be Old School almost. OK, it won't be the Big 10 winner vs Pac 12 Winner as it was many decades. It will be Ohio State of Big 10 vs Pac 12 winner.

Now Ohio State playing USC or UCLA in Pasadena was rough, Home Team USC or UCLA were laying for Ohio State as much as Michigan in Ann Arbor of more. However a Pac 12 team not close to the LA Pasadena area did not have as much Home Field. Utah is not getting to play in Utah as USC or UCLA have had Pasadena as a Home Game.

On New Years Day I will want Ohio State, and if no Ohio State, I never watch New Years Day Football. So I get my New Years, Ohio State looks to be going to the best game on New Years Day, The Rose Bowl. The day after New Years Eve, many are hungover or tired for the early games, and not up for the night games, but the Rose Bowl Game from around 4 to 8 is the most watched game on New Years. Plus the earlier Rose Bowl Parade for The Ohio State Band and such.

I wasn't upset by Ohio State losing at Michigan, You Can't Win Them All. However I want Buckeyes to win next year in Columbus, because I don't want Michigan winning 3 in a row the next year back in Ann Arbor. However Ohio States Defense was just Awful at Michigan. I didn't know Ohio States Defense stunk that bad. The Ohio State young QB was not what beat them, it was that Swiss Cheese Defense Ohio State played. Buckeyes will have to play 100 times better Defense against Utah, but the Game is NOT in Utah as it would be if it was USC or UCLA.

So I'm not upset Ohio State lost at Michigan. Michigan was bound to win a game sooner or later, let be up there in Ann Arbor. I'll like Ohio State on New Years Day in The Rose Bowl even more. Ohio States Defense showed that had they went to The Championship, they would have played at some weird time on some weird night and got beat by 100 points. Better that they play in THE ROSE BOWL on New Years Day at the best time of the day. Just tighten up that Defense so they don't embarrass themselves and The Big 10 in the Hollywood Area Rose Bowl.

On a side note, that big monster # 97 that announcers said was Michigan's ALL-TIME Sack Leader in school history. Michigan has been playing big league college football longer than Ohio State, their football history goes back over 120 some years. He was dominate also against Ohio State. Throw out any Draft Day or Combine garbage that may rise up over why NOT to draft this guy. Anybody that is The All Time Michigan Sacks Leader can play in The NFL. Any NFL Team need a Big Monster Defensive End that was Michigan's BEST Defensive End EVER. That's all I would need to see on his resume to hire him. He is a big reason Michigan could just win the National Championship. That dude beats blockers and sacks QB's with a high motor on every play like some of the NFL Hall Of Fame Defensive Ends did.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote