Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Kids Starting Fights on the Internet
Whoops... Nvm. That is not middle school kids that is your president, and its not just a fight it is a potential WW3.

It would be pretty cool if we could look back and say nuclear holocaust happened because some morons made a moron the most powerful man in the world. And like tweens on social media he used twitter to talk shit. Things escalated with the talk of the smart missiles and stuff just kinda took off from there.

Insanity for anyone defending this shit
[Image: r-r394xX_400x400.jpg]
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I figure on an anonymous message board its not a bad place for it. It would be crazy if i was the most powerful man in the world using twitter to threaten missile strikes. But nobody is that crazy.. Right?
(04-12-2018, 08:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I figure on an anonymous message board its not a bad place for it. It would be crazy if i was the most powerful man in the world using twitter to threaten missile strikes. But nobody is that crazy.. Right?

I agree. No harm done. Nice to have somewhere to vent every now and again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(04-12-2018, 08:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I figure on an anonymous message board its not a bad place for it. It would be crazy if i was the most powerful man in the world using twitter to threaten missile strikes. But nobody is that crazy.. Right?

We totally wanted this, though.
(04-13-2018, 10:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: We totally wanted this, though.

Yes.

I, for one, feel much safer having the threat of nuclear attack hanging over us once again. There for awhile, I was unsure of what I should be afraid of everyday. Now, once again, I know! I'm having a blast picking out bomb shelters for my backyard and teaching my son the ole 'nuclear attack drill'.

I am also thankful for a return to the bumbling ineptness in foreign policy that so characterized the U.S. in the 1950's and 60's. Sure, we weren't as sophisticated as some of those stuck-up European nations. But we could always blunder our way around by just threatening those who didn't do what we wanted with nuclear attack while leave the repercussions for our offspring's generation to deal with.

Living in fear and passing the buck on to the next generation.... that's what makes America great!!! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(04-13-2018, 12:45 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Yes.

I, for one, feel much safer having the threat of nuclear attack hanging over us once again. There for awhile, I was unsure of what I should be afraid of everyday. Now, once again, I know! I'm having a blast picking out bomb shelters for my backyard and teaching my son the ole 'nuclear attack drill'.

I am also thankful for a return to the bumbling ineptness in foreign policy that so characterized the U.S. in the 1950's and 60's. Sure, we weren't as sophisticated as some of those stuck-up European nations. But we could always blunder our way around by just threatening those who didn't do what we wanted with nuclear attack while leave the repercussions for our offspring's generation to deal with.

Living in fear and passing the buck on to the next generation.... that's what makes America great!!! ThumbsUp

In the words of Trump "we knew what we were getting into."  Honestly, I'd wager if you told Trump's fanclub the day he got elected that a year later he'd be twittering up a nuclear war they probably would have gotten pride boners.