Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Midseason form

Williams on Williams crime in the preseason.

Reply/Quote
Part of the tackle. Nothing to see here.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2018, 08:41 AM)The Real Deal Wrote:

Williams on Williams crime in the preseason.

He's been watching Burfict do this shit twice a year for how many years now? Of course he's going to start acting like him, it was inevitable. Thanks Bengals. Your dirty mentality and thuggery has finally rubbed off on the classy Steeler organization. I knew the Steelers should have gotten out of the AFC North with the last realignment. But no, Mike Brown needs the draw of playing America's most popular team twice a year since his shallow pockets and ineptitude are killing his organization. 

Well done Mike Brown, well done. 
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 09:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He's been watching Burfict do this shit twice a year for how many years now? Of course he's going to start acting like him, it was inevitable. Thanks Bengals. Your dirty mentality and thuggery has finally rubbed off on the classy Steeler organization. I knew the Steelers should have gotten out of the AFC North with the last realignment. But no, Mike Brown needs the draw of playing America's most popular team twice a year since his shallow pockets and ineptitude are killing his organization. 

Does chad ocho stinko still have to purchase 10000 tickets so the bungals can sell out?
Will carson go into the hall of fame will he go in as a bengal?
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2018, 09:06 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He's been watching Burfict do this shit twice a year for how many years now? Of course he's going to start acting like him, it was inevitable. Thanks Bengals. Your dirty mentality and thuggery has finally rubbed off on the classy Steeler organization. I knew the Steelers should have gotten out of the AFC North with the last realignment. But no, Mike Brown needs the draw of playing America's most popular team twice a year since his shallow pockets and ineptitude are killing his organization. 

So you finally admit Williams is a classless thug and the organization is a bunch of followers versus leaders.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
My new prediction for the AFC North.

Pitt - 12-4
Balt - 10-6
Cleve - 6-10
Cinn -5-11

The Bengals will take over for the Browns as the basement dwellers for the foreseeable future.
Sorry Cry
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:23 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: My new prediction for the AFC North.

Pitt - 12-4
Balt - 10-6
Cleve - 6-10
Cinn  -5-11

The Bengals will take over for the Browns as the basement dwellers for the foreseeable future.
Sorry   Cry

That's ok. We'd expect a basement dweller (mom's) to make a prediction like that.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's ok. We'd expect a basement dweller (mom's) to make a prediction like that.

Thats ok muppit cause you know thats whats headed your way. You have already accepted the fact that your bungals are now Cleveland south.
Good for you! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 05:43 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thats ok muppit cause you know thats whats headed your way. You have already accepted the fact that your bungals are now Cleveland south.
Good for you! ThumbsUp

How much longer will Chuckles have that job?
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 04:20 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: How much longer will Chuckles have that job?

Marvin "jerry" Lewis will have that job for life.  He is a coach of the year winner don't forget. Plus he is a nice guy.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 05:43 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Thats ok muppit cause you know thats whats headed your way. 

What should be headed your way is an education.
Reply/Quote
Hi. New prediction. Bengals defense looks too good. Defense wins games.

1. Bengals 10-6
2. Ravens 9-7
3. Steelers 9-7
4. Browns 5-11
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2018, 06:23 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: My new prediction for the AFC North.

Pitt - 12-4

[Image: z-funny-112-1.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote