Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might Be Trying For The Stem Cell Treatments In England.......
Instead of going through the company in China that was sending me to Thailand to get the stem cell injections into my brain, I might apply to see if I can go to England to have them done.

I need to find out if this company in England is of the same quality, but I figure that, if they're similar, it would be a billion times easier to have it done in England so I don't have to be in a place as foreign where I don't speak the language.

Say a prayer or two that this all works out for me please!
Reply/Quote
Prayers brother that whichever you choose works out for you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
You know the drill Brad. I'll be making another call to my mother, and good vibes from me. Hopefully whichever route you take works best for you! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 09:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Prayers brother that whichever you choose works out for you.
Thanks brother.

I emailed my doctor from Children’s to get his opinion on it (since I was 15 at the time, I ended up at Children’s and have just stayed with him for everything in that area since he’s so familiar with everything) and hoping he gives me a good report.

He was on vacation until this weekend and I told him not to rush and just check it when he gets a chance, so it might be a week or more since he probably has a million other things to catch up on, which is fine.

I’m missing big chunks of my brain but, even so, I feel like I’m not that far off from being able to walk normally, talk normally, or even have all of my mental abilities back, so I think these stem cells could do a lot.
(07-07-2018, 09:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You know the drill Brad. I'll be making another call to my mother, and good vibes from me. Hopefully whichever route you take works best for you! ThumbsUp

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND THANK YOUR MOTHER FOR ME!!!!

Prayers have brought me a LONG WAY and having a prayer warrior like her on my side will do AMAZING THINGS!
Reply/Quote
I'm still praying for you.
Reply/Quote