Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might as well laugh about it ....
(12-12-2018, 07:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, but you just guaranteed it, thereby jinxing the jinx.   Tongue

I thought the same thing as soon as i posted.  Wink

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 07:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Please don't.

The Steelers need a win and your predictions suck. 

(12-11-2018, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You just locked the jinx in by acknowledging it.

(12-12-2018, 07:49 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, but you just guaranteed it, thereby jinxing the jinx.   Tongue

I love my job around here.

Reply/Quote
https://youtu.be/b3DyvVBTmsg
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2018, 01:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://youtu.be/b3DyvVBTmsg

I watched that earlier in the week.  He had one line that I can't remember that cracked me up.  I don't even think it was about the game.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2018, 02:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I watched that earlier in the week.  He had one line that I can't remember that cracked me up.  I don't even think it was about the game.  

I thought the nosebleed while trying to maintain the appearance of composure was pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
Can’t wait for the next Pittsburgh Dad ...
Reply/Quote
Yesterday's big win makes the losses a lot easier to laugh at now Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[video=youtube][/video]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 09:26 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [video=youtube][/video]

That's how they get all their....well I don't know how to spell power like he says it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 10:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That's how they get all their....well I don't know how to spell power like he says it.

Pahr. As in “Cahr Pahr.”
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 09:26 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [video=youtube][/video]

That's like the Steelers super bowl.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 05:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's like the Steelers super bowl.  Cool

It’s very comparable to winning the Super Bowl, yes.  A very astute observation from someone whose team has never won one.  LOL
Reply/Quote

Some have said he’s funnier when they lose. I think I agree. LOL
Reply/Quote