Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Saints Game Day Thread
4:25 on CBS.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
While I truly dislike the Steelers, they may have got the worst pi call I've ever seen. There wasn't anything there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:57 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: While I truly dislike the Steelers, they may have got the worst pi call I've ever seen. There wasn't anything there

I saw him shove him, knock him to the ground and then stomp him several times. You had to see it in real time because CBS edited it to make it look innocent.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And another attempt by Steelers to injure a kicker at the end of the half.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And another attempt by Steelers to injure a kicker at the end of the half.

So dirty. Much Brad. Wow.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And another attempt by Steelers to injure a kicker at the end of the half.

Tomlin coaches them to do that. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:57 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: While I truly dislike the Steelers, they may have got the worst pi call I've ever seen. There wasn't anything there

Yep, right up there with the phantom PI against Cleveland vs. the Patriots a couple seasons ago/
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 07:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I saw him shove him, knock him to the ground and then stomp him several times. You had to see it in real time because CBS edited it to make it look innocent.

That's exactly what i saw but you must have missed the mace. Def hit him with a mace while he was down. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote