Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be my favorite.
Traded J. Williams to Carolina for pick 93 in the 3rd.

Bijan Robinson- I’m sure this won’t happen. May shock everyone w/trade
RB Texas

Sam LaPorta- The more I watch the more I like this TE
TE Iowa

Ricky Stromberg- Smart and strong center. Gives us flexibility with Karras
OC Arkansas

Jaelyn Duncan- 6’5” 306 Quick for his size, good strength also
OT Maryland
trade icon

Mekhi Garner- 6’2” 212 Dude is a beast. Explosive, can also play Safety.
CB LSU

Colby Wooden- 6’4” 273 RAS 9.26 can play inside or out. May be the steal of this draft.
DT Auburn

Anthony Johnson Jr.- 5’11” 205 will be a work in progress & depth.
S Iowa State

Dylan Horton- 6’4” 257 Another depth linemen can play inside ltr out. Explosive, mean dude.
Edge TCU
Reply/Quote
Sure would take the Offense to the next level. I like it TKUHL. Cool
Reply/Quote
I'm against a back in the first round and I don't think LaPorta makes it to the second round.

Otherwise, I like it ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 04:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm against a back in the first round and I don't think LaPorta makes it to the second round.

So, Michael Mayer and Tyjae Spears and you would love it lol
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 05:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So, Michael Mayer and Tyjae Spears and you would love it lol

Mayer in one then Forbes in two lol.

I just don't think we should spend that high of an investment on a back.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 06:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Mayer in one then Forbes in two lol.

I just don't think we should spend that high of an investment on a back.

Forbes might not make it to our pick at 28. He ain't making it to 60.

Guess I disagree with you on investing in a RB. Right now we are overpaying one bad that isn't a good pass blocker.

A rookie or two would save us money and could really improve our Offense big time as we can let said overpaid RB go.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 07:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Forbes might not make it to our pick at 28. He ain't making it to 60.

Guess I disagree with you on investing in a RB. Right now we are overpaying one bad that isn't a good pass blocker.

A rookie or two would save us money and could really improve our Offense big time as we can let said overpaid RB go.

I’m also considering the typical short shelf-life of backs and the fact that I’m hoping one becomes available in free agency.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 07:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I’m also considering the typical short shelf-life of backs and the fact that I’m hoping one becomes available in free agency.

This is such an odd contradiction,  "I dont want a young back at the prime of his shelf-life, I want one in free agency that has played out his rookie contract and is 27 years old...."

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 07:48 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Traded J. Williams to Carolina for pick 93 in the 3rd.

Bijan Robinson- I’m sure this won’t happen. May shock everyone w/trade
RB Texas

Sam LaPorta- The more I watch the more I like this TE
TE Iowa

Ricky Stromberg- Smart and strong center. Gives us flexibility with Karras
OC Arkansas

Jaelyn Duncan- 6’5” 306 Quick for his size, good strength also
OT Maryland
trade icon

Mekhi Garner- 6’2” 212 Dude is a beast. Explosive, can also play Safety.
CB LSU

Colby Wooden- 6’4” 273 RAS 9.26 can play inside or out. May be the steal       of this draft.
DT Auburn

Anthony Johnson Jr.- 5’11” 205 will be a work in progress & depth.
S Iowa State

Dylan Horton- 6’4” 257 Another depth linemen can play inside ltr out. Explosive, mean dude.
Edge TCU

Love the 1st 2 picks

Stromberg can compete for guard and then take over Center after Karras.

Anthony Johnson is a dog, with such a shitty Safety class he is likely gone long before 206.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 04:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm against a back in the first round and I don't think LaPorta makes it to the second round.

He isn't a running back.  He immediately becomes the most feared weapon on your team within 5 yards of the LOS.  His abilities open up everything for the passing game in front of Burrow.  He did and can play slot and scares the hell out of linebackers and CBs having to cover him.

If you take him, you're not taking a RB.  You're taking a complete weapon.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 07:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: This is such an odd contradiction,  "I dont want a young back at the prime of his shelf-life, I want one in free agency that has played out his rookie contract and is 27 years old...."

Some do last but the typical shelf-life doesn't last long.
Reply/Quote