Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrant shows appreciation for Sweden
(01-22-2016, 10:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: A heck of a lot easier than assimilating in Asia

I am not even trying to be funny here, but your stances on many things would lead me to believe you would fit n better than you realize in several Asian countries.
(01-22-2016, 11:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I am not even trying to be funny here, but your stances on many things would lead me to believe you would fit n better than you realize in several Asian countries.

Especially given his praise of Japan's attempts to be as homogeneous as possible. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Belsnick Wrote:I am not even trying to be funny here, but your stances on many things would lead me to believe you would fit n better than you realize in several Asian countries.

Well I am sorry if I don't share your anything goes mentality of what we should put up with in our daily lives.

The problem in Europe was they have sat back for decades and let people come in and put up with their nonsense without dropping the hammer on them. Now with the invading force of migrants it's now overwhelming even the causal Europeans who for decades said oh it's no big deal just let them in they just want to escape. You are those same Europeans who didn't see the problem until it was too late. Or do you not think there is a lesson we should be learning from European immigration crisis?
BmorePat Wrote:Especially given his praise of Japan's attempts to be as homogeneous as possible. 

The world would be in a better place had Japan controlled that region instead of letting it go almost full communist.

We all know it was FDR's incompetence that led to communism growing throughout the region.
(01-23-2016, 01:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The world would be in a better place had Japan controlled that region instead of letting it go almost full communist.    

We all know it was FDR's incompetence that led to communism growing throughout the region.

Not Chiang Kai-shek's incompetence?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]