Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown
I know you all saw him sitting there alone watching the game. I laughed because he looked like someone’s grandpa dressed to go to church in 1955. This guy is old school. It’s funny but I also have to give him credit for always being himself and not caring what others think. Last game he wore a PBS hat and to the SB he wears some farm companies hat? Does he just grab whatever 30 year old hat is on his shelf and go with it? Figure he would at least bust out his old Bengals hat for the big game.

I would really love to spend a few days observing him. He’s old but very unsentimental about the past which is rare for someone in their 80s. He’s cheap but always loyal to a fault once you are part of his organization (and will pay you well). His organization does a lot of good in the community yet he screwed over the city and would have moved to Baltimore if they hadn’t caved to his demands. He looks and speaks like someone who’s ready for the old folks home yet he’s at every practice and involved with picks/personnel etc.

Props to him for giving me a laugh during the SB and never really knowing what he’s thinking.
Reply/Quote
We may have had insight into his lifestyle if the Bengals won, we missed out on that lol. Maybe Joe can give some of his clothing line to add some pizazz to mike brown, it's never too late to try and be cool.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We may have had insight into his lifestyle if the Bengals won, we missed out on that lol. Maybe Joe can give some of his clothing line to add some pizazz to mike brown, it's never too late to try and be cool.

I would rather see Joe B dress like Mike. I would love to see him show up in the tan Goodwill jacket with matching tan hat that looks like it’s older than him and a crooked tie from 1962.
Reply/Quote
While I prefer loyal, consistent Mike Brown over the likes of that blowhole Jerry Jones, Robert “Happy Ending” Kraft, or the eternally creepy Stan Kroenke, I sometimes wonder about his thought processing.

With that said Mikey Boy’s team won the AFC Championship and, had the Bengals fielded a competent offensive line, would have won the Super Bowl.

One should not obtain the services of a generational talent like Joe Burrow without a plan to protect him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown was born with the divine right to be the owner and GM of the Bengals...the gods didn't say anything about giving him any fashion sense. Honestly, other than being born to be a member of the closest thing America has to a Royal Family, he seems like a regular old ass dude.

I always picture him sitting in a tan recliner by a rotary phone and dozing off while Lawrence Welk blares on the TV across the room during the trade deadline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote