Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Brown More 0-4 Starts Since 1991 Than Any Owner
The Cincinnati Bengals have officially changed they name to, you guessed it.

The Cincinnati Stink Bugs

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 09:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: katie and troy are basically running the team now....     it got worse.

I’m sure Mike’s still plenty involved.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:17 AM)tBengal Wrote: Do you think he gets embarrassed knowing he’s the worst owner in the league?

Clearly not. And that is because he does not judge success by the team record, it judges it by the money he makes. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:38 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure Mike’s still plenty involved.

what about zac taylor hire or the new biggest coaching staff in team history makes you think mike brown was involved?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:07 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: what about zac taylor hire or the new biggest coaching staff in team history makes you think mike brown was involved?

What leads you to believe he wasn't?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: What leads you to believe he wasn't?

fact thru the entire process it was Katie Troy and Duke... not mike brown. reported by the news

And cause Zac Taylor is about as opposite of marvin as you can get.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown can not die soon enough. This turd in the punch bowl has just been lingering around for way too long.

I think we need to start a gofundme account and hire an latino or african american woman to cuddle up to Mike and give him the old Donald Sterling treatment. Record his senile old ass being racist, then the league would force him to sell and he wouldn't be allowed to sell it to his family.

Sterling treatment is the only salvation for this franchise.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: fact thru the entire process it was Katie Troy and Duke... not mike brown. reported by the news

And cause Zac Taylor is about as opposite of marvin as you can get.

Mike Brown's stench is still lingering all over the office. He may hand over some duties but he holds the veto card which I am sure he uses frequently. As long as he is alive/active, the team will be run under the same principles as it has been since 1991. SSDD
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 01:11 AM)kevin Wrote: The Monday Night Announcers mentioned this and I think it says it all.  That and how awful they said Bengals O Line is, but Mike Brown from 1991 to now says, " Why Should I Pay Offensive Linemen ? " .    For this Mike Brown has longest streak without a play-off win of any owner and in his 30 years has won ZERO play-offs.  Far worse though is Mike Brown having more 0-4 starts than any other owner.  

So as fans again blame everybody else as they have done since 1991,  lets finally put the blame where it belongs over these 30 years at the feet of Mike Brown, worst owner ever in NFL Football.

When Dolphins play Bengals this season, I like Miami's chances because Bengals have worst O Line in NFL.  The Patriots rolled over Miami, but Bengals are not the Patriots.  Dolphins just beating the heck out of Bengals would not surprise me one bit.  Bengals have no Blocking, which Mike Brown thinks Blocking is not needed, always has.

Add On :  Morning After changed avatar from NEW DEY to Mike Brown Old Dey Must Go.    I need to find right mood now because bored isn't the Apathy mood they don't have.  0-4 is back to 1990's Bungles and I lived through all of that and I will not go there again.  This team can go 2-14 or 3-13 without me watching.  Every week no blocking.  Every week Bengal D lets a WR go 50 yards or more on a TD Bomb and not one Bengal within 30 yards of him, and no other NFL team does that every week like Bengals.  It's not just this year, it is every week, every year last few years.  ENOUGH.   On Fantasy Football I dumped Ross & Boyd on any of my teams because no blocking is going to hold them back.  I didn't have Mixon, but I would be dropping him for same reason.  2019 is going to be a Mike Brown BUNGLES season and there is no light at the end of the tunnel on this season.  And I was The Homer who NEVER gave up every year, but this season is a flop and just more of the same awful football as last year.  Bengals are in for some real beatings in 2019 and the schedule has no games they can win.

I was really into NEW DEY,  but Mike Brown is just more OLD DEY.   It is time to boycott this owner, I hope the stands are empty.  I see APATHETIC is a mood on here. Good.  I'm not bored and I'm no longer hopeful.  I'm not angry.  I just won't waste my Sundays in 2019 as in 1990's and the mood is APATHY.

I am totally with you 1968 Bengal fan,I too started with this team in 1968.Keep in touch with me please,I am with you in all you say.
Reply/Quote