Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mike Brown and Icky
How cool was that for Icky to be part of the Lamar Hunt Trophy award hand off?!

-and-

For Mike Brown to finally get back to that Trophy too. That dude has been crapped on for 30 years and hated by half the city as well.

Good for him and his family!!!
Reply/Quote
Icky looks nothing like he did the day I sold him a cable TV subscription to the full boat of HBO, Cinemax and Showtime..Seems piddly now and it is, but back then it was hot sh*t.. LOL Last time I saw Icky was in Columbus at the state fair doing the Icky shuffle for anyone who would stop to pay attention.. Kind of sad.. It was great to see him get to be on the biggest Bengals stage of the past 30+ years along with Mike Brown.. Icky has stuck around and never quit on the Bengals.. Good for him and Mike.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: Icky looks nothing like he did the day I sold him a cable TV subscription to the full boat of HBO, Cinemax and Showtime..Seems piddly now and it is, but back then it was hot sh*t.. LOL Last time I saw Icky was in Columbus at the state fair doing the Icky shuffle for anyone who would stop to pay attention.. Kind of sad.. It was great to see him get to be on the biggest Bengals stage of the past 30+ years along with Mike Brown.. Icky has stuck around and never quit on the Bengals.. Good for him and Mike.. 

Any time I've seen Icky doing that stuff he's been raising money for his charity.   He also works a concession on the Club level for the charity.
Reply/Quote
That was cool seeing Ickey saying congrats to Joe after the game. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 06:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: How cool was that for Icky to be part of the Lamar Hunt Trophy award hand off?!

-and-

For Mike Brown to finally get back to that Trophy too. That dude has been crapped on for 30 years and hated by half the city as well.

Good for him and his family!!!

I was honestly surprised Ickey did the honors since Goodell was at the game.  Still pretty cool to see.

Mike was very humble in his speech, but it was easy to see how happy he was.  
Reply/Quote
Mike is such a firecracker, always unpredictable and full of excitement....

JK.

He embodies Cincinnati imo. Do the right thing, stay humble, do your job. I always thought athletes/actors/superstars who don't want the total pandemonium, TMZ chasing you around, here come the Kardashians, type of vibe would really like it in Cincinnati.

Blue collar, heart of the country, real people.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:15 PM)Whatever Wrote: I was honestly surprised Ickey did the honors since Goodell was at the game.  Still pretty cool to see.

Mike was very humble in his speech, but it was easy to see how happy he was.  

I believe Mike was right close to speechless, overwhelmed. 
Reply/Quote
There are a lot of older players that are losin it. Boomer cannot contain himself. Icky hasn't changed man. What a dude!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I was reading some stuff from the Stooler Nation board last night. One poster said, " Looks like Ickey Woods ate Boomer Esiason."
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 08:44 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I believe Mike was right close to speechless, overwhelmed. 

I couldn't believe my eyes... Mike Brown was giving a damn victory speech.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote