Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mike Brown and Offensive linemen....some random history
(09-27-2021, 09:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, the main reason we have sucked the last 4 years or so is because we let Whit go to the Rams and we drafted badly.

It is starting to turn around though with what I believe to be a couple good Drafts in a row along with good Free Agent pickups.

Reader, Bell, Ogunjobi, Hendrickson, Hilton, Awuzie were great grabs along with our Draft picks IMO.

Logan Wilson and Davis-Gaither look like a great young duo of Linebackers man.

The past two off-seasons have been really good. I definitely like the direction we’re headed from a talent standpoint.

I was unsure about Lou the past couple years, but gave him the benefit of the doubt because he didn’t have good talent to work with. This year he has his players and they are doing well. Just need to get off the field on 3rd down better.

I’m hopeful about the offensive line. I’m hopeful that the draft picks this year could be long term starters. I’m still hopeful Williams will be a good tackle, and I think reiff was a good signing. Pollack was a great signing as well. They are trending in the right direction on the line. But they did struggled the first couple weeks against good dlines. They’ve still got a ways to go.

I hope the Bengals learned from what happened when they let Whit and Zeitler go. If a couple of their lineman develop into all pros, they better have a good replacement if they don’t re-sign one or more of them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote