Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown and Zac Taylor comment on Dunlap trade
https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/29/zac-taylor-mike-brown-comment-bengals-trading-carlos-dunlap/

Seems things have settled down after all was said and done.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 10:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2020/10/29/zac-taylor-mike-brown-comment-bengals-trading-carlos-dunlap/

Seems things have settled down after all was said and done.

It's good to see these two take the high road and wish him the best.  However, I did read this about another coach yesterday:

Ben Bady - ESPN

CINCINNATI -- On what was Carlos Dunlap's final day at Paul Brown Stadium Wednesday, he left the complex with a bad taste in his mouth, and a stained car.

After taking down his parking spot sign, a momento he wanted as a keepsake, he turned around to witness something he only described as "shocking".  Sitting perched atop the hood of his car, in mid-squat, was Defensive Coordinator Lou Aranumo.

Aramumo and Dunlap had their differences, which were put on full display at the end of Sunday's 37-34 loss.  They enganged in a heated argument on the sidelines, in what would be the final nail in the coffin that was Dunlap's career in Cincinnati.

But what occured on Wednesday took things to entirely different level.  Dunlap said; "Dude was taking a #$%@ on my car, man!"  Apparently Aranumo, so incensed by Sunday's dust-up, wanted to send one final message to his now former player.

"Look, I know we all never saw eye to eye on some things, but I was just glad to be out.  I didn't want to burn no bridges or take it any further" Dunlap said.  "But for him to do that, that's messed up, man.  Who's going to clean this #$@?"

To add insult to injury Dunlap said Aranumo was chanting "Na-Na-Na-Na, Hey-Hey, Good-Bye!" while he was emptying his bowels.

It's a bizarre ending to was once a great relationship.  Carlos Dunlap had an outstanding career in Cincinnati. He called the city home for a decade.  Now, he's off to Seattle, hoping to finally win a ring and reinvent his career.

What's left in Cincinnati is now mostly fond memories, and some recent disappointment that will fade in time.  But what was left in the parking lot is something that illustrates a sweet relationship tuned sour, a long-filled, empty parking spot, and 2 or 3 turds.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He's good to see these two take the high road and wish him the best.  However I did read this about another coach yesterday:

Ben Bady - ESPN

CINCINNATI -- On what was Carlos Dunlap's final day at Paul Brown Stadium Wednesday, he left the complex with a bad taste in his mouth and a stained car.

After taking down his parking spot sign, a momento he wanted as a keepsake, he turned around to witness something he only described as "shocking".  Sitting perched atop the hood of his car, in mid-squat, was Defensive Cordinator Lou Aranumo.

Aramumo and Dunlap had their differences, which were put on full display at the end of Sunday's 37-34 loss.  They enganged in a heated argument on the sidelines in what would be the final nail in the coffin that was Dunlap's career in Cincinnati.

But what occured on Wednesday took things to entirely different level.  Dunlap said; "Dude was take a #$%@ on my car, man!"  Apparently Aranumo, so incensed by Sunday's dust-up, waned to send one final message to his now former player.

"Look, I know we all never saw eye to eye on some things, but I was just glad to be out.  I didn't want to burn no bridges or take it any further" Dunlap said.  "But for him to do that, that's messed up, man.  Who's going to clean this #$@?"

To add insult to injury Dunlap said Aranumo was chanting "Na-Na-Na-Na, Hey-Hey, Good-Bye!" while he was empyting his bowels.

It's a bizarre ending to was once a great relationship.  Carlos Dunlap had an outstanding career in Cincinnati. He called the city home for a decade.  Now, he's off to Seattle, hoping to finally win a ring and reinvent his career.

What's left in Cincinnati is now mostly fond memories, and some recent disappointment that will fade in time.  But what was left in the parking lot is something that illustrates a sweet relationship tuned sour, a long-filled, empty parking spot, and 2 or 3 turds.

You really aren't funny.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He's good to see these two take the high road and wish him the best.  However I did read this about another coach yesterday:

Ben Bady - ESPN

CINCINNATI -- On what was Carlos Dunlap's final day at Paul Brown Stadium Wednesday, he left the complex with a bad taste in his mouth and a stained car.

After taking down his parking spot sign, a momento he wanted as a keepsake, he turned around to witness something he only described as "shocking".  Sitting perched atop the hood of his car, in mid-squat, was Defensive Cordinator Lou Aranumo.

Aramumo and Dunlap had their differences, which were put on full display at the end of Sunday's 37-34 loss.  They enganged in a heated argument on the sidelines in what would be the final nail in the coffin that was Dunlap's career in Cincinnati.

But what occured on Wednesday took things to entirely different level.  Dunlap said; "Dude was take a #$%@ on my car, man!"  Apparently Aranumo, so incensed by Sunday's dust-up, waned to send one final message to his now former player.

To add insult to injury Dunlap said Aranumo was chanting "Na-Na-Na-Na, Hey-Hey, Good-Bye!" while he was empyting his bowels.

Carlos Dunlap records everything. He recorded himself taking down the sign but doesn’t record Lou supposedly crapping on his car. That’s illogical

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He's good to see these two take the high road and wish him the best.  However I did read this about another coach yesterday:

Ben Bady - ESPN

**UPDATE**

According to multiple sources within the Bengals organization what Carlos Dunlap originally identified as a steaming pile of shit dropped from the pants of Defensive coordinator Lou Aranumo in the facility parking lot was actually just a copy of the Bengals defensive playbook.  The sources confirmed that they do not blame Dunlap for the misunderstanding because "It is really hard to tell the difference between the two."
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2020, 11:24 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: It's good to see these two take the high road and wish him the best.  However, I did read this about another coach yesterday:

Ben Bady - ESPN

(10-30-2020, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: **UPDATE**

According to multiple sources within the Bengals organization what Carlos Dunlap originally identified as a steaming pile of shit dropped from the pants of Defensive coordinator Lou Aranumo in the facility parking lot was actually just a copy of the Bengals defensive playbook.  The sources confirmed that they do not blame Dunlap for the misunderstanding because "It is really hard to tell the difference between the two."

Well played gentlemen....well played. Rep

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote