Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown enjoying the Ravens Game
Boy that looks like an inspiring group running the show.

Troy looks present in the moment at least, but he's already failed us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who's the guy on the left (our left) with the Fred Flintstone stubble?

That's Little Paulie
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Watching bigtime free agent acquisition Bobby Hart work:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 01:12 PM)jj22 Wrote: Boy that looks like an inspiring group running the show.

Troy looks present in the moment at least, but he's already failed us.

Yup.  When you think of NFL success that's the picture you get.  Mike looks like a homeless guy who snuck in the night before to sleep.  Paulie looks like young Homer, and Troy looks like he fell asleep on a beach.  Not sure where Pumpkin is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who's the guy on the left (our left) with the Fred Flintstone stubble?

Paul Brown.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 11:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Who's the Leatherface-looking ************ on the left?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2019, 11:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I wonder if he even knows what the score was.

Reply/Quote
Mike's arms are showing us the latest bra fashion. He can't even wear a hat right.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 01:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That's Little Paulie

Future owner.  lol
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 03:04 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Who's the Leatherface-looking ************ on the left?

kinda looks like that guy from M.i.B.    (that the giant beattle thing used his skin)
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 01:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup.  When you think of NFL success that's the picture you get.  Mike looks like a homeless guy who snuck in the night before to sleep.  Paulie looks like young Homer, and Troy looks like he fell asleep on a beach.  Not sure where Pumpkin is.

For real LOL

This is downright embarrassing. I mean... just look at them. They look the part of defeated losers. You can just tell they don’t care about anything. Hard to believe they’re all spawned from one of the greatest football coaches ever. These people look completely dissatisfied with life. They’re billionaires... And they clearly raid the bargain-bin at the local KMart. Have they no shame? I’ve heard of tight-fisted billionaires but... wow.

An absolutely perfect fitting band of incompetent misfits that run this sorry franchise.
Reply/Quote