Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown is so cheap.......
......I saw him walking down the street & asked him if he lost a shoe and he said no he just found one!

Much in the same vein as the "Keith Rivers don't kill people" thread on the old board I though we could do some "Yo Mama" jokes aimed at the #1 Bengals villain.

Any will do (old, ugly, fat, stupid, etc).

Go!
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so old, I told him to act his own age and he died.
Reply/Quote
Yay! The Match Game!

he pays his employees in ______.
Reply/Quote
... he can't afford to pay attention.
Reply/Quote
...he un-plys two ply.
Reply/Quote
.....his ass squeaks when he walks.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so cheap he's going to make the fans sit on the floor in the club next season so he can give the Lumina a tune up.  Ninja

http://team.nfl.com/PS!3RUiIRu7u0oFBgIAAAAGCgFICggxMTEwODQ1NwoKMTg1NDMxMzU3MQkAEoLlCgkxNzY2NDQwNTYF
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown so cheap he makes his daughter pay for employee parking
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so cheap that he once told Dan Rooney it was too expensive to own a Super Bowl team. Wait we're supposed to be making jokes?!!? Ninja
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so old he remembers the Great Depression and makes all his financial choices based on if the stock market ever crashes again. So he doesn't spend a lot of money on things sometimes.

I'm bad at jokes Mellow
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:40 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Mike Brown is so old he remembers the Great Depression and makes all his financial choices based on if the stock market ever crashes again. So he doesn't spend a lot of money on things sometimes.

I'm bad at jokes Mellow

Mike brown is so cheap... He paid himself less than his kicker...
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so tight when he farts only dogs can hear it.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 01:47 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: ......I saw him walking down the street & asked him if he lost a shoe and he said no he just found one!

Much in the same vein as the "Keith Rivers don't kill people" thread on the old board I though we could do some "Yo Mama" jokes aimed at the #1 Bengals villain.

Any will do (old, ugly, fat, stupid, etc).

Go!

The season cannot start soon enough.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:04 PM)OSUfan Wrote: The season cannot start soon enough.

And the reds are not helping.....  Cry
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
It was mean of someone to do, but I laughed my butt off to the old Wikipedia entry where it stated "The electricity in PBS is generated by Paul Brown spinning in his grave.".
LOL
Reply/Quote
...  his tightie whities are also his swim trunks...  after wearing them inside out.

...  he only allows game film to be recorded on a single VHS tape to be reused over and over again.

...  he puts the Lumina in neutral and coasts going down hills.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so cheap, he wrestles squirrels for nuts. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is so tight if you put a lump of coal up his butt in 2 weeks you'd have a diamond.
Reply/Quote