Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Brown's Comfortable and Happy With Mike Tomlin
I typed out "Art Rooney II is Comfortable and Happy With Mike Tomlin" but it autocorrected to "Mike Brown" because that's a complete Mike Brown move coming from your shit-show of an organization!

Look:

Quote:There was a lot of finger pointing in the wake of the Steelers’ playoff loss to the Jaguars last month and some of it was directed at head coach Mike Tomlin for not having his team ready to play against Jacksonville.

The Steelers fell behind 21-0 in the loss, but Steelers president Art Rooney II didn’t pin that on Tomlin. Rooney said that was “part Mike’s problem, but mostly it’s the guys on the field who have to make sure it doesn’t happen” and went on to say that Tomlin’s 116-60 record “speaks for itself.”

“You look at Mike’s record overall and you start to look around,” Rooney said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “It’s always easy for people to say you should get rid of your coach. OK, well, who are you hiring next. There’s another part to that equation that people don’t want to get into. I’m very comfortable Mike is our coach and happy that he’s our coach, and I think he’s one of the best coaches in the NFL.”

Tomlin’s detractors would point to his 3-5 record in the postseason since winning Super Bowl XLV as a sign that the team hasn’t gotten enough out of its talent, but there’s been little sign that the organization feels that way even after a disappointing end to the 2017 season.

He has a would-be Hall of Fame quarterback (if he didn't rape chicks), the best receiver in the game, a top five offensive line, a top five defense, and he has been a dog shit head coach, so he's pissed away seasons with those guys playing at a high level!

How long will Steelers Nation put up with this?

Do you think it impacts Ben wanting to retire? Le'Veon wanting to play under the tender again? Any other players whose contracts are up?
Reply/Quote
Brads drunk again! Lol...

[Image: big-ben.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Quote:There was a lot of finger pointing in the wake of the Steelers’ playoff loss to the Jaguars last month and some of it was directed at head coach Mike Tomlin for not having his team ready to play against Jacksonville.

The Steelers fell behind 21-0 in the loss, but Steelers president Art Rooney II didn’t pin that on Tomlin. Rooney said that was “part Mike’s problem, but mostly it’s the guys on the field who have to make sure it doesn’t happen” and went on to say that Tomlin’s 116-60 record “speaks for itself.”

“You look at Mike’s record overall and you start to look around,” Rooney said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “It’s always easy for people to say you should get rid of your coach. OK, well, who are you hiring next. There’s another part to that equation that people don’t want to get into. I’m very comfortable Mike is our coach and happy that he’s our coach, and I think he’s one of the best coaches in the NFL.”

Tomlin’s detractors would point to his 3-5 record in the postseason since winning Super Bowl XLV as a sign that the team hasn’t gotten enough out of its talent, but there’s been little sign that the organization feels that way even after a disappointing end to the 2017 season.

7 Rings baby! 
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 07:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He has a would-be Hall of Fame quarterback (if he didn't rape chicks)

Ironically it's his annual raping of the Bengals that is a big part of why he IS a hof quarterback. 
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 11:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ironically it's his annual raping of the Bengals that is a big part of why he IS a hof quarterback. 

Interesting theory. So what your saying is when Brad is drinking all he thinks about is the fact that the Bengals are Big Bens bitches and instead of saying Bengals he says chicks?
This could explain his post.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 08:03 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Interesting theory. So what your saying is when Brad is drinking all he thinks about is the fact that the Bengals are Big Bens bitches and instead of saying Bengals he says chicks?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Wait till next year! Mellow

Hopefully some of the changes made to coaching will even the playing field for our matchups. However, the Merv factor still exists so, that is a toss up.

Reply/Quote
I got lost very early in this thread.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2018, 11:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Ironically it's his annual raping of the Bengals that is a big part of why he IS a hof quarterback. 
Raping a team that hasn't won a playoff game in almost 30 years makes someone a HOF quarterback?

Wow........  I keep saying expectations in Pittsburgh have become low, as I said in this thread, but that's REALLY pathetic.
(02-08-2018, 08:03 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Interesting theory. So what your saying is when Brad is drinking all he thinks about is the fact that the Bengals are Big Bens bitches and instead of saying Bengals he says chicks?
We're very lucky that he doesn't rape us even a fraction as harshly as he rapes chicks  ThumbsUp
(02-08-2018, 08:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Wait till next year! Mellow

Hopefully some of the changes made to coaching will even the playing field for our matchups. However, the Merv factor still exists so, that is a toss up.

I'm hoping that these new coaches have influence on Marvin in game planning and in game management so Marvin essentially more of just a puppet.
Reply/Quote

Not really. He has pretty pedestrian stats against the Bengals for his career. Nothing near even Pro Bowl level. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 04:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not really. He has pretty pedestrian stats against the Bengals for his career. Nothing near even Pro Bowl level. 

The day Reggie Nelson left the AFCN was a very good day for Ben Turdberger.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 04:55 PM)treee Wrote: The day Reggie Nelson left the AFCN was a very good day for Ben Turdberger.

Hi. Who is reggie nelson? Is he any relation to Willie?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 04:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not really. He has pretty pedestrian stats against the Bengals for his career. Nothing near even Pro Bowl level. 

Yes if stats impress you. I'm talking wins and losses, you know the things that really count. The Bengals and the Browns are pretty much in the same boat, that boat being the Titanic. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Hi. More bad news for the Bengal/Brown nation. The Steelers will sign Big Ben to a 5 year, 200 million contract extension. Please don't shoot the messenger.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 05:17 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Yes if stats impress you. I'm talking wins and losses, you know the things that really count. The Bengals and the Browns are pretty much in the same boat, that boat being the Titanic. ThumbsUp

Go back and read what i replied to and see if it clicks. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 05:27 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. More bad news for the Bengal/Brown nation. The Steelers will sign Big Ben to a 5 year, 200 million contract extension. Please don't shoot the messenger.

LOL. He won't play 5 more years. 

lololololol

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. He won't play 5 more years. 

lololololol

It depends on whether he decides to go full time with the Soap Operas or not. 
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. He won't play 5 more years. 

lololololol

You hope
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 05:27 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi. More bad news for the Bengal/Brown nation. The Steelers will sign Big Ben to a 5 year, 200 million contract extension. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Ha ha, well....doubtful, though I could see them possibly redoing his present contract to make it a 4 year deal. That would essentially give him a 2 year extension. Personally, I think he plays out his current deal then rides out into the sunset.

What's different about all this is that BR is actually stating publicly that he wants to play past his current contract.  This is usually the time of the year he says he'll make a decision on his status for next season after talking it over with his wife, etc. He never talks about his future. So this is VERY out of character for him. I'm guessing letting Hayley go may have something to do with his new found giddiness.

It'll be interesting to see if he still feels that way if/when Bell leaves.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 09:24 PM)Tama Wrote: Ha ha, well....doubtful, though I could see them possibly redoing his present contract to make it a 4 year deal. That would essentially give him a 2 year extension. Personally, I think he plays out his current deal then rides out into the sunset.

What's different about all this is that BR is actually stating publicly that he wants to play past his current contract.  This is usually the time of the year he says he'll make a decision on his status for next season after talking it over with his wife, etc. He never talks about his future. So this is VERY out of character for him. I'm guessing letting Hayley go may have something to do with his new found giddiness.

It'll be interesting to see if he still feels that way if/when Bell leaves.

It has everything to do with Haley. Bell leaving ( Pray ) will have no impact on this feelings 
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 03:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Raping a team that hasn't won a playoff game in almost 30 years makes someone a HOF quarterback?

Didnt say sole reason, said A reason. It's nice to pad your stats. 
Reply/Quote