Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Brown should get rid of the post game who dey chant
Idk, it looked to me like most of the players do it because they have to. I truly think only a couple of the players enjoy it

Plus, I know it’s from the 80’s, but it’s also associated with bengals history. And I don’t want old bengals stink on this team. Specifically the Marvin Lewis era

I don’t know. This is a new team here, and I think they should just retire it from the post game stuff.

Let it be a fan thing/home stadium chant for the fans
Reply/Quote
It’s also goofy and outdated. Imagine if the bears had to do the super bowl shuffle in their post game victories. Just end it
Reply/Quote
Yawn

Poor troll is running out of material as the Bengals improve.

But, yeah, lets suggest the Bengals do away with tradition just because Frank Booth made up some opinion in his head about what the players think.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yawn

Poor troll is running out of material as the Bengals improve.

But, yeah, lets suggest the Bengals do away with tradition just because Frank Booth made up some opinion in his head about what the players think.

One of the rare moments we agree GB!

Just from the short post game celebration clips I've seen on the website, it sure looks like the players are enjoying it!!

FB can pound sand!  Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:35 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Idk, it looked to me like most of the players do it because they have to. I truly think only a couple of the players enjoy it

Plus, I know it’s from the 80’s, but it’s also associated with bengals history. And I don’t want old bengals stink on this team. Specifically the Marvin Lewis era

I don’t know. This is a new team here, and I think they should just retire it from the post game stuff.

Let it be a fan thing/home stadium chant for the fans

Leave it to FB to complain about something insignificant after the best Bengals Victory since 2015.

If they didn’t want to do it, they wouldn’t do it. They are under no obligation to do it. You’ve run out of material to complain about huh?
Reply/Quote
MB is probably at a lake or beach somewhere right now and is only trotted out by the Brown family at the end of the season
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:51 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Leave it to FB to complain about something insignificant after the best Bengals Victory since 2015.

If they didn’t want to do it, they wouldn’t do it. They are under no obligation to do it. You’ve run out of material to complain about huh?

What’s there really to complain about?

They crushed Baltimore. They did their job, so I have no reason to talk.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:54 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: What’s there really to complain about?

They crushed Baltimore. They did their job, so I have no reason to talk.

Then why complain about a chant? Is this just you being you? Finding something to moan about?
Reply/Quote
No Who Dey ? Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looks to me like they were enjoying the hell out of it.
Reply/Quote
Party Pooper
Debbie Downer
Negative Nancy
Frank Booth

All synonyms in my dictionary.
Reply/Quote
It does sound a bit corny, but so what? It's been around since way back..leave it alone. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
*loud fart noise*
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 11:55 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Then why complain about a chant? Is this just you being you?

Even he admits it is just something negative he made up in his head.
Reply/Quote
Nice piece of history to keep..
Reply/Quote
Unbelievably stupid post. Somebody upset he isn't getting attention....lame
Reply/Quote
Are you really a fan of the Bengals or just a fan of Joe Burrow?

Just wow, we really do have some bad fans.
Reply/Quote
Saints still do Who Dat, we do Who Dey....which harkens back to a time when this team was a legit contender, and I'm not talking the Marvin Lewis era either. It's fine.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Just imagine 126 year old Mike Brown rolling up to 5-2 head coach Zac Taylor in his trusty practice cart and saying “when we win, I no longer want to see the team chanting Who Dey.”

Create that scene inside your head and tell me it doesn’t seem absolutely ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 01:36 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Just imagine 126 year old Mike Brown rolling up to 5-2 head coach Zac Taylor in his trusty practice cart and saying “when we win, I no longer want to see the team chanting Who Dey.”

Create that scene inside your head and tell me it doesn’t seem absolutely ridiculous.

Couldn't agree more.

This is, in fact, the BEST TIME for the team to be doing the "Who Dey" chant!  Because... they're playing well and the chant actually makes sense!
Reply/Quote