Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mike Brown split screened on TV with another Owner at a Superbowl-we can only imagine
I honestly don't think I would even make it to game day. The two week period between the conference championship game and the Super Bowl would be too much for me to handle. I would die of a heart attack each day. I would be so on edge that I would be divorced, fired, excommunicated and banished from the USA all within those two weeks not to mention the multiple attempts on my life from friends, family and strangers.

But, man, it would be all worth it if the Bengals won.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have no clue what I would do if the Bengals even made it again, little lone win it. No fire hydrant would be safe for 2 weeks. My main goal would be to stay our of the pound!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 03:16 PM)depthchart Wrote: It could lead one to climb a light pole if one was so inclined.  Tongue

People would never forget that scary view if I did climb the light pole naked and it would go viral for all the wrong reasons. 

So that is the new plan ! 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
there is no chance that the Bengals win a Super Bowl with Mike Brown as owner/GM and Marv as coach.

Espn and USA today projecting Bengals with 6 to 7wins next year. That may be optimistic.

I predict a fourth place finish in AFC North next year. The Browns are getting real close to having a better roster than the Bengals and if they get decent QB play they could even sweep us next year.

Re-hiring of Marv is going to prove to be another two year disaster. Then he will get renewed.
Reply/Quote
I just imagined this and laughed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2018, 07:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I just imagined this and laughed.

No kidding.

And there, Steve, we see Mike Brown, owner of the Cincinnati Bengals, in his box.  We're not sure now if he's dead or if he always looks that completely disinterested.  We're going to see if one of our crew can go put a mirror under his nose just to make sure he's ok. 

It'd be a shame if he has passed, Jim, because he'll miss the amazing halftime show we have coming up featuring that Hanson reunion with Left Shark and Puppy Monkey Baby! 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think we all have a better chance of catching the winning power ball ticket during a hurricane in Nebraska in January therefore I suggest we all make travel plans for Nebraska next year and every year thereafter until the Bengals actually win the super bowl..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2018, 11:38 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: There’s no way his car is reliable. It lets him down over and over again at the most important times and he’s too scared to replace it. It’s been so just there for so long.

Mike did get multiple Siri Voices installed in his car.

A Marvin giggling Siri voice for morning drives and a Pac Man speaking to a reporter voice that says "you out the interview" and "shut the (bleep) up" for late evening drives to keep him awake.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
The split screen of Mike Brown and Jerry Jones as Andy Dalton throws a 15 yard TD pass to go up by 1 point as time runs out in the fourth quarter to Tyler Boyd and you can read Jerry Jones lips "HOW THE HELL DO WE LOSE TO THE BENGALS?!...THAT'S HOW!!!"

Mike Brown on the other screen is seen sleeping with Katie in the background whispering "Don't wake him...get the team and equipment together and lets get out of here before he wakes up."
Reply/Quote