Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown
Mr. Brown,

PLEASE step down! I can't believe that your daughter or whoever would step in can't see what everyone in here sees that YOU are your own worst enemy, and until you step down and/or clean house and turn the operation of this team to someone that's willing to do what's necessary to win, you will remain a laughing stock as an owner and a franchise!!

bengalguy71

(If you are a fan who agrees, petition on this with a reply)
Reply/Quote
Do you really expect the other members in the organization who are children and relatives are going to do things much differently?

Usually in a family run business the next generation does things exactly the same.

No way will he change things up. We could go 2-14 this year...but PLAYOFFS 5 of the past 7 years!!! That's better than most of the NFL!!!
Reply/Quote
Worst owner in sports. Have no faith in his kids either.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:26 PM)tBengal Wrote: Worst owner in sports. Have no faith in his kids either.

Exactly.  Katie's learned from the master how to keep the shop open and the NFL welfare rolling in.  I have little to no confidence anything will be different under her regime.  Troy will handle the GM duties (having two titles and collecting two checks) and on we'll go.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you really expect the other members in the organization who are children and relatives are going to do things much differently?

Usually in a family run business the next generation does things exactly the same.

No way will he change things up. We could go 2-14 this year...but PLAYOFFS 5 of the past 7 years!!! That's better than most of the NFL!!!

I have a great idea... Let's start an online petition, and tell Mike Brown we won't buy any more tickets or merchandise until he fires Marvin and steps down. I have a good feeling about this, I think it would work. Thoughts?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:26 PM)tBengal Wrote: Worst owner in sports. Have no faith in his kids either.

"Wurst"

FIFY

It's Octoberfest. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:25 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Do you really expect the other members in the organization who are children and relatives are going to do things much differently?

Well that logic falls apart when you realize Mike Brown is the son of Paul Brown one of the greatest football minds ever haha.
Reply/Quote
I klike the petition idea !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:44 PM)firstand10 Wrote: I klike the petition idea !

Maybe I should have added this to my post? ...  Sarcasm
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote

Exactly my view!

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Utts Wrote: I have a great idea... Let's start an online petition, and tell Mike Brown we won't buy any more tickets or merchandise until he fires Marvin and steps down. I have a good feeling about this, I think it would work. Thoughts?

It's kind of an old idea but I respect it. Doesn't really have much impact. I remember something about a billboard in Cincinnati sharing the disgust of the fans. Think bigger, because waking this organization up is a must. But I think your on the right track. Fan funded TV commercials might do it? Something, but its got to be bigger.

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown isn't going anywhere until he passes away. There is no indication that Katie will run things any differently. People have been calling for Brown to step down for a couple of decades now, not happening. So if your a fan of this team, you have three choices as far as I can see. 1.) Follow the team no matter what. 2.) Drop this team and follow another. 3.) Quit the NFL cold turkey.
Reply/Quote

It depends on whether mediocrity is acceptable.  Yes, I know you have to make the playoffs to win the SB, but after 16 years and you can't get past that, a change is in order.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Utts Wrote: I have a great idea... Let's start an online petition, and tell Mike Brown we won't buy any more tickets or merchandise until he fires Marvin and steps down. I have a good feeling about this, I think it would work. Thoughts?

Why bother with starting a petition?  Money talks, just stop spending it on Bengals.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote