Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Daniels COVID positive
Team is waiting for contact tracing to determine close contacts. Another player may be exhibiting symtoms. We would have to assume the entire DL room could be potentially out tomorrow

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Uh oh...
Reply/Quote
Remember when the NFL bent over backwards for the ratbirds... we won’t be getting that luxury lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 02:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Remember when the NFL bent over backwards for the ratbirds... we won’t be getting that luxury lol.

Well they did make Denver play without a QB, Cleveland with no receivers and screwed over the pats as well so who knows. 

Also in bending over for the ravens they were screwing Pittsburgh.

Honestly I don't know how they make decisions about this stuff.
Reply/Quote
A big factor is the NFL cannot be flexible on moving this game. Playoffs start next week. It's why there are no Thursday or Monday games in week 17. Everyone gets equal rest/prep.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Also concerned for up to 10 players being close contacts.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/1/2/22210249/nfl-coronavirus-bengals-dt-mike-daniels-tests-positive-covid-19-10-players-close-contacts?fbclid=IwAR3RYEmaur7ma_4MSidWcUsVArXmwch9ICTuAo6QWhFNxhD9CIKhC54S_T8
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 03:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Also concerned for up to 10 players being close contacts.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/1/2/22210249/nfl-coronavirus-bengals-dt-mike-daniels-tests-positive-covid-19-10-players-close-contacts?fbclid=IwAR3RYEmaur7ma_4MSidWcUsVArXmwch9ICTuAo6QWhFNxhD9CIKhC54S_T8

just forfeit this game...and lets keep our draft position. Who are they going to line up at DT...Drew Sample and Mike Jordan?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 03:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: just forfeit this game...and lets keep our draft position. Who are they going to line up at DT...Drew Sample and Mike Jordan?

Alex Erickson of course...punt returner, back up kick rerturner, #5 WR, emergency QB.  He might as well get a shot on defense

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 03:21 PM)kalibengal Wrote: just forfeit this game...and lets keep our draft position. Who are they going to line up at DT...Drew Sample and Mike Jordan?

Phat Randy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Welp... Win, lose, or draw; Zac Taylor gets another year beyond next season because of this.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 03:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Also concerned for up to 10 players being close contacts.

There are 10 Dline men on active and PS. So it’s probably all of them.

My plan, move Spain, Price and Jordan. Spain because he just seems to be able to adapt quickly. Price and Jordan just to make them useful. I bet we’ll see some LB’s playing DE, like ADG and Bynes.
Reply/Quote
Oh boy
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 03:50 PM)jason Wrote: Welp... Win, lose, or draw; Zac Taylor gets another year beyond next season because of this.

Because of this huh? Interesting...
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 04:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: There are 10 Dline men on active and PS. So it’s probably all of them.

My plan, move Spain, Price and Jordan. Spain because he just seems to be able to adapt quickly. Price and Jordan just to make them useful. I bet we’ll see some LB’s playing DE, like ADG and Bynes.

Billy Price might be a decent DT actually.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2021, 04:11 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: There are 10 Dline men on active and PS. So it’s probably all of them.

Might not be a bad thing..
Reply/Quote

I think there is to much riding on this game to just forfeit.
Reply/Quote
So just call up all the lineman from the ps and shove them on defense.

We don’t wanna win this game anyway.
Reply/Quote
Bengals.com is not putting out much info on the possible Covid contacts . . . I believe Hobson switched active roster and practice squad when mentioning Jones and Rose. You don't elevate someone from the Active Roster to the Practice Squad.

The Bengals today made the following roster moves:

*Placed DT Mike Daniels on the Reserve/COVID-19 list.

*Signed DT Kahlil McKenzie from the practice squad to the active roster. McKenzie (6-3, 320), a second-year player out of the University of Tennessee, has played in six games for the Bengals this season and has four tackles.

*Elevated LB Keandre Jones and CB Winston Rose from the active roster to the practice squad. Jones (6-3, 220), a rookie out of the University of Maryland, has played in one game for the Bengals this season and has one tackle on special teams. Rose (6-0, 180), a first-year player out of the University of New Mexico, has spent the entire season on Cincinnati's practice squad and has not yet seen game action this season. Both players are classified as standard elevations and will revert to the practice squad on Monday.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
This is going to be funnier than a brown family white elephant gift exchange. Everyone vying for the coveted $5 Denny’s coupon.
Reply/Quote
Let mj go as a DT. Let him cause damage to opposing qbs instead
Reply/Quote