Reply/Quote
That all sounds nice, but as Al Davis said, "Just win, baby!"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 03:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: That all sounds nice, but as Al Davis said, "Just win, baby!"

Most players say nice things about their Coach when under Contract.. Its pretty normal.

I dont care if they like zach or hate him  being a good coach is all in the W L columns 
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 03:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Most players say nice things about their Coach when under Contract.. Its pretty normal.

I dont care if they like zach or hate him  being a good coach is all in the W L columns 

Yep.
Being an OC is about offensive production and where you rank amongst the other teams. Goal should always be to get into Top 10 (at least).
Same with DC and STC.
HC is about wins.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Sure is about as nice of a guy as you could have on our team. Want him to get mean though, like he did in that last
Steelers game firing our guys up. Agree with others, we start winning and its all good. I like Zac as a person, he is a
good guy and the players don't quit on him for the most part (Dunlap). The wins need to come for him to stick around.

10 wins at least this season or we move on. Cannot waste Burrow's young career.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 04:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure is about as nice of a guy as you could have on our team. Want him to get mean though, like he did in that last
Steelers game firing our guys up. Agree with others, we start winning and its all good. I like Zac as a person, he is a
good guy and the players don't quit on him for the most part (Dunlap). The wins need to come for him to stick around.

Still firmly believe that Dunlap had issues with Eason and Lou specifically, not Zac.

That was just a whole weird sitch.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Headline:  Guy getting a paycheck says the boss is 'awesome.'  

[Image: Funny-Memes---seems-legit.jpeg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 04:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sure is about as nice of a guy as you could have on our team. Want him to get mean though, like he did in that last

That's the thing... He seems like a decent enough guy, but damn if I can't stand him as a head coach.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:05 PM)jason Wrote: That's the thing... He seems like a decent enough guy, but damn if I can't stand him as a head coach.
You will soon.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 03:50 PM)pally Wrote:

What was the question? Was he asked about ZT and Burrow or just asked why he signed again?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 06:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Headline:  Guy getting a paycheck says the boss is 'awesome.'  

[Image: Funny-Memes---seems-legit.jpeg]

His boss is Katie, Tobin and the DC and DL coach, I don't think ZT tells his DC who to start and get snaps.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 04:22 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Still firmly believe that Dunlap had issues with Eason and Lou specifically, not Zac.

This ^^^
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2021, 04:22 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Still firmly believe that Dunlap had issues with Eason and Lou specifically, not Zac.

From a leadership standpoint, do you demote a guy by posting it on a bulletin board? Or do you have a face to face conversation to inform them what’s happening and why?

This isn’t just a football thing. It’s a anytime you’re in charge of another human being thing.

How that was handled, or rather mishandled, tells me a lot.
Reply/Quote
How can we put a negative spin on this?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Mike Daniels chose his words very carefully.

I 100% agree with him that there are not enough great things to say about Zac Taylor. In fact I can't think of any.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Daniels chose his words very carefully.

I 100% agree with him that there are not enough great things to say about Zac Taylor. In fact I can't think of any.

You do give us a real gem every once in a while, I’ll give you that. LOL

Reply/Quote
It's amazing that when a player (Dunlap) bashes a coach, he's speaking from the heart, but when a player praises a coach (Burrow, Daniels, etc.) it is just bluster to keep their jobs. Ninja
Reply/Quote
He's definitely a "player's coach."

He has won over the team, now I hope he turns his attention to winning actual games.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 08:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: He's definitely a "player's coach."

He has won over the team, now I hope he turns his attention to winning actual games.

Yep, this is his make or break year. I expect big things this year as long as we are not totally decimated by injuries like last year.
Reply/Quote
Zac in return will upgrade his parking spot 2 slots closer to the door.
Reply/Quote