Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Daniels all in on Zac
(04-15-2021, 08:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yep, this is his make or break year. I expect big things this year as long as we are not totally decimated by injuries like last year.

I hope your right. I've been a fan of Zac since his arrival. But my patience is running very thin.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I hope your right. I've been a fan of Zac since his arrival. But my patience is running very thin.

our new dey commericals have been pretty bad i hope they work on that
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 09:46 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: our new dey commericals have been pretty bad i hope they work on that

Really? I haven't seen any lately. I would honestly prefer they don't even have the damn things until they start winning. This organization acts every year as if they have assembled a winner, then blow smoke up our bums and get us all excited only to let us down again. At 53yrs old, I've only got so many "we'll get em next year's" left.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2021, 01:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Daniels chose his words very carefully.

I 100% agree with him that there are not enough great things to say about Zac Taylor.  In fact I can't think of any.

Lol, that was good Fred.
Reply/Quote