Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV map-Week 12
It is the best game of the weekend and the 1 PM coverage shows it. Basically you will get the game unless you live in the viewing area of another team playing on Sunday

https://506sports.com/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
GO VIKINGS!!

GO TEXANS!!

GO JAGS!!

GO CARDINALS!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote: It is the best game of the weekend and the 1 PM coverage shows it.  Basically you will get the game unless you live in the viewing area of another team playing on Sunday

Or if you have Directv in parts of Northeastern PA, where I live, since they don't carry CBS anymore, due to a financial dispute.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:41 PM)Nepa Wrote: Or if you have Directv in parts of Northeastern PA, where I live, since they don't carry CBS anymore, due to a financial dispute.

I found out that Hulu and a 5G streaming gateway such as T-Mobile don't work together. I like in the Louisville market and my locals were often elsewhere 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:41 PM)Nepa Wrote: Or if you have Directv in parts of Northeastern PA, where I live, since they don't carry CBS anymore, due to a financial dispute.

Well the good thing about that is you can put an on-air digital antenna on your tv and get CBS for free.
Reply/Quote
Stupid Clowns mess up my viewing. Guess I will have to stream it.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:32 PM)pally Wrote: It is the best game of the weekend and the 1 PM coverage shows it.  Basically you will get the game unless you live in the viewing area of another team playing on Sunday

Awesome, thanks Pally, I get to watch it live!  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 01:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: GO VIKINGS!!

GO TEXANS!!

GO JAGS!!

GO CARDINALS!!

Also…GO RAMS!!

I would not be terribly surprised to see each of them lose though…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 02:27 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well the good thing about that is you can put an on-air digital antenna on your tv and get CBS for free.

True. I should run out and buy an antenna. I removed a very tall one from the top of my house a decade ago because I thought those days of an antenna were done. But you make a good point and I probably should run out and buy a digital antenna.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 07:50 PM)Nepa Wrote: True. I should run out and buy an antenna. I removed a very tall one from the top of my house a decade ago because I thought those days of an antenna were done. But you make a good point and I probably should run out and buy a digital antenna.

You can get a lot of clear stations now a days with the old antennas just the same as the new ones honestly.

I have 2 new ones and 2 old ones and the old big buggers actually get more stations.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 06:38 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Also…GO RAMS!!

I would not be terribly surprised to see each of them lose though…

F Aaron Donald and The Rams..Let KC win; they'll be "less hungry" next week 

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 08:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: F Aaron Donald and The Rams..Let KC win; they'll be "less hungry" next week 

Funny how that guy went from being a great player in my eyes to a guy I truly despise after this year. Agreed. Mellow
Reply/Quote
What a crock of shit! No early CBS game here, screw the damn Seahawks!
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:48 PM)sandwedge Wrote: What a crock of shit! No early CBS game here, screw the damn Seahawks!

Bastids, sorry Wedge. Damn rights, screw'em! Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bastids, sorry Wedge. Damn rights, screw'em! Whatever
Not sure why they can't show the Bengals game in the morning, when the Seahawks play in the afternoon. Oh well, I'll listen to Lap and Hoard, even though they are 2 plays behind the live game.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:57 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not sure why they can't show the Bengals game in the morning, when the Seahawks play in the afternoon. Oh well, I'll listen to Lap and Hoard, even though they are 2 plays behind the live game.

They are A-holes that is why. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 07:50 PM)Nepa Wrote: True. I should run out and buy an antenna. I removed a very tall one from the top of my house a decade ago because I thought those days of an antenna were done. But you make a good point and I probably should run out and buy a digital antenna.

I like the antenna for games because there is no lag time. You should be able to get a digital one this week at a good price with all the sales

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 08:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: F Aaron Donald and The Rams..Let KC win; they'll be "less hungry" next week 

I agree with the first part. **** ‘em.

And if this were week 1, I’d agree with the whole sentiment. But the Rams’ season is as good as over. Let them win one that knocks KC down a tiny bit. I still want the #1 seed.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 08:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You can get a lot of clear stations now a days with the old antennas just the same as the new ones honestly.

I have 2 new ones and 2 old ones and the old big buggers actually get more stations.

I have a pretty good indoor antenna, the problem for me is that my house is made of concrete.

WTS, I'm happy with the concrete walls when Hurricane Ian went right over my house and it's still standing. 153MPH winds ain't no joke... Shocked
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 05:51 PM)Earendil Wrote: I have a pretty good indoor antenna, the problem for me is that my house is made of concrete.

WTS, I'm happy with the concrete walls when Hurricane Ian went right over my house and it's still standing. 153MPH winds ain't no joke... Shocked

Yeah, it's all good then Earendil lol
Reply/Quote