Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hilton - Mic’d Up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
No one has more fun than Mike Hilton out there. Makes me wish I could go back and play football instead of
basketball in High School for heck sake. Loved watching this with one of my fave Bengals ever, so happy we
grabbed this guy up years back. Best Slot Corner in the league especially when he has all his fingers lol
Reply/Quote
Everybody mic'd up has been better than Burrow, Hilton was another enjoyable watch.

Thanks for posting.

Yet Burrow's non mic'd up comments caught on camera this week were classic.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 01:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Everybody mic'd up has been better than Burrow, Hilton was another enjoyable watch.

Thanks for posting.

Yet Burrow's non mic'd up comments caught on camera this week were classic.

Would love to see these if you have them.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:05 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Would love to see these if you have them.

Wouldn't know how even if I did. 

Believe Bengalholic has it as his sig presently and Pally posted the video clip on page 5 of the game ball thread. 

It's during the steeler game a Joe turns and says "Let's F#(%ing go,  we are the big dogs" 

A much different Joe than when he was mic'd up

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 03:19 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Wouldn't know how even if I did. 

Believe Bengalholic has it as his sig presently and Pally posted the video clip on page 5 of the game ball thread. 

It's during the steeler game a Joe turns and says "Let's F#(%ing go,  we are the big dogs" 

A much different Joe than when he was mic'd up

Joe is generally calm. I think he’s starting to hate Pittsburgh as much as we do and it’s showing.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 06:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

A few things:  I love how much Hilton and they guys seem to love Irwin getting a shot and making the most of it.  Irwin must be that Rudy-like practice maven that the guys love.  

Also, I think Hilton is hilarious the way he is always talking on the field.  You can see him doing it when he isn't mic'd up as well.

Lastly, Hilton is listed as 5'9".  I love his story that so many college teams told him he was too small and here he is in the NFL as one of the best slot CB in the league.  He really packs a punch for a guy that gives up so much size.  

Love ya, Mike....

Oh, and your pick six of Piggy to put the Bengals up 40-3 last year was one of the best moments of my life and I couldn't stop laughing. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 08:54 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Joe is generally calm. I think he’s starting to hate Pittsburgh as much as we do and it’s showing.

Good and really how could he not after experiencing their unscrupulous antics firsthand.

If not for a blocked extra point believe Joe would be undefeated against those cheaters as well.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:02 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Good and really how could he not after experiencing their unscrupulous antics firsthand.

If not for a blocked extra point believe Joe would be undefeated against those cheaters as well.  

He lost to them his rookie season.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He lost to them his rookie season.

This must be avenged then by never allowing the steelers into the playoffs again while Joe is in town

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This must be avenged then

Oh it was. That same season!

[Image: mwvs7QCraDjO9cGqLRfUTJKLeWW7uPOsLJmnKUG0...6215d04d37]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh it was. That same season!

A debt is still owed

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: A debt is still owed

True. By my count I think we owe them a couple decades of payback.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 12:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh it was. That same season!

Finley will live in infamy for that smile and that game, damn that never gets old, makes me laugh out loud every damn time!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2022, 02:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: True. By my count I think we owe them a couple decades of payback.

Absolutely and then some

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote