Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Hilton is out Sunday
So P.J. Walker is the start of the week in fantasy I hear

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised they didn't bring Allan George back. He seemed to have good intangible at CB. Lots of zone on Sunday.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Wow ......just...wow.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
So I really want and need Eli Apple to play?
Thanks, universe.
You win again.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 10:11 AM)Destro Wrote: So I really want and need Eli Apple to play?  
Thanks, universe.
You win again.

Hilarious 

[Image: th?id=OIP.GT9oDooFc_fWlDxTAETSXAHaEK&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: th?id=OIP.NpJ2YpVN7igov0iWrFYitwHaHa&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: th?id=OIP.6HDu9fR0CcZbxNXG-Y3PPQHaEK&pid...id=Api&P=0]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 01:02 AM)EatonFan Wrote: I'm surprised they didn't bring Allan George back. He seemed to have good intangible at CB. Lots of zone on Sunday.

He's on PS, so he can get elevated tomorrow.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
My goodness ...the hits just keep coming for this team.
Reply/Quote
Injuries sure aren't going to help us stay above .500. Hilton is so great out there, I'm bummed he's out.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2022, 12:37 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So P.J. Walker is the start of the week in fantasy I hear

I wouldn't go that far but Foreman probably is with a Dj Moore honorable mention. I hope we learned our lesson last week and lean on Boyd and Higgins early in the game. This offense can't afford a slow start and we better have a plan for the pressure because I'm sure we're gonna get some. 
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know Jalen Davis isn't Mike Hilton, but he's pretty damn good for a reserve slot CB.

I'm not saying we shut them down, but I don't think Walker will have more than 280 yards or so, just my gut.

This.  Opportunity for a guy to show he belongs on the field.  If not here, maybe somewhere else.  And as far as the offense goes, Burrow rarely has back to back off games.  

This game will come down to protecting Burrow better than they did against Carolina.  
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know Jalen Davis isn't Mike Hilton, but he's pretty damn good for a reserve slot CB.

I'm not saying we shut them down, but I don't think Walker will have more than 280 yards or so, just my gut.

This is a chance for Davis, Hill and CTB to come out amd make it difficult for the starters to get their jobs back. Hopefully they will shine.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 07:19 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Exactly what the Ravens said last year and they had a point.
In a way I’m not surprised because they got lucky with injuries last year and things like that usually even out.

I always felt that the "The way Zac manages the team and practice" is why we were healthier thought was kind of stupid. People like Paul Dehner reaaally leaned into that one hard. 

Obviously injuries in the NFL are way more due to luck and happenstance. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 10:56 AM)TheFan Wrote: I always felt that the "The way Zac manages the team and practice" is why we were healthier thought was kind of stupid. People like Paul Dehner reaaally leaned into that one hard. 

Obviously injuries in the NFL are way more due to luck and happenstance. 

It's true, but he can only.manage injuries in practice and games, and by giving vets plenty of rest days. No one can control injuries in a game, especially one's like Awuzie's which was a non-contact injury resulting from playing on field turf...  as we discussed on the board last week.
Reply/Quote
Hilton gone is like prodding the finger into the open wound. lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 11:32 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Hill gone is like prodding the finger into the open wound. lol

I was so confused and thought I missed a Dax Hill injury post lol 

I assume you meant Hilton. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2022, 11:52 AM)TheFan Wrote: I was so confused and thought I missed a Dax Hill injury post lol 

I assume you meant Hilton. 

Goodness, yes, thank you for the heads up, fixed it.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2022, 06:12 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Pass rush needs to step up this game. 

We are 25th in the league in sacks, 1.8 per game. I hope that changes, but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote
The offense better sustain drives to keep the defense rested and off the field. Unlikely but needed.
Reply/Quote